(36): f*ck

"I don't exactly trust you right now."
The words slip from your lips as you watch Hinata running around his room trying to collect as many clean clothes as possible.
"It's training camp! No funny business!" Hinata squeaks as he continues to pack. Training camp would definitely help Hinata grow a lot as a player. He deserves it in your opinion. He's always worked so hard. But the fact that the third year was going to go with them made you nervous. Kim was apparently just going to take pictures but you're sure she'd try to pull something given the opportunity.
"Baby," Hinata pauses his packing when he sees the stern express on your face. He giggles slightly, grabbing your chin and pecks your lips a few times before looking deep into your eyes, "You're so jealous!"
"Am not!"
"Do you wanna climb in my suitcase? You'd look cute ass curled up! Come climb in the suitcase c'mon!" Hinata teases, trying to pull you off the bed and stuff you into his bag. You giggle, shrieking loudly as you pound on his chest.
"LET GO. LET GO. LET GO YOU DUMBASS."
"...Mmm NOPE!!!"
"YOU FUCKFACE!"
Hinata continues to try to stuff you farther into the bag but struggles keeping your legs from flying everywhere. You kick and scream, giggled dripping from your lips. It's almost as if the jealousy in your stomach was nonexistent as Hinata messes with you. Purposely teasing you just to keep you from being stuck in your head.
By the time it was time for him to go you were drowning in his clothes. His baggy sweats and sweatshirt cover your body. Enveloping you in his scent. You breath it in, cuddling more into the clothing.
Hinata is watching you fondly. Running his fingers through your hair before leaving a soft kiss on your forehead. The whole team was waiting for him to get on the bus, watching intently. Kim was watching a little too intently.
"I'll be back soon baby." Hinata pulls you close with a small smile. He's sad to go, yet also happy to train. It's a hard decision to be apart from you any longer than he needs to be.
"Fine, but no fucking funny business or I will get Mika's older sister to drive me right over to your little training area and I will beat your ass."
"Mmm yes, I love you too my little tough girl!"

•••

It's been days since Hinata left. You're crunched up in your bed playing a game as Hinata is on the phone with you. You figured he had fallen asleep not long after he had called you so you just stayed silent. That was until you heard a girls voice.
"Oh Shouyou!~"
A groan follows.
"I told you not to call me that. And what are you doing here? Go back to Kiyoko's." Hinata sounds so defensive. It makes you so proud.
"Just drop that little girlfriend of yours already!" You hear a shift in his bed but then another one. Hinata must've gotten out of bed.
"Get out of my space please."
"Not until you give me a kiss~" Kim's voice rings.
"I'm not-.." "But I miss your lips...all over my body, like that one night where-.." She's cut off by Daichi storming in. Lecturing Hinata about having a girl in his room. You don't even stay to listen. Hanging up almost as soon as he interrupted Kim.
Your stomach is at the floor.
He's kissed her.
You feel your whole body curdling over. You shrink into a tight ball, flopping over in your bed. You're in his sweatshirt. You should be stripping it off to burn in the backyard with your best friends by your side yet you find yourself cuddling more into it. Tears falling from your eyes. Streaming down your cheeks at a dangerous rate. Your whole body trembles.
"Fuck..."