(34): laid up next to you

Your fingers ran gently through Hinata's hair as he leaned into you. His notes resting gently in between his fingers as he studied. You trailed your hands through his smooth hair. Fluffying it gently before moving your touch to his shoulders. Lovingly rubbing them before leaving small kisses on his cheek. Your chin falling to his right shoulder.
"Mmm, baby?"
You look at him.
"Why'd you stop?" Hinata questions with a slight whine.
"You need to focus on your studies." You whisper before leaving another kiss on his cheek. The rest of the Karasuno team was busy studying around the two of you. All of you cooped up in the volleyball club room to cram for tests. Hinata was stressing, he needs to pass.
To your dismay the third year girl was also cramming in the corner. Shooting dangerous death glares at you the whole time. You felt them deepen every time you touched Hinata. As you press your lips to his cheek again, grabbing his chin so he's looking into your eyes before he pecks your lips gently it feels as if she snaps. The girl quickly stands up. Storming out of the club room.
A satisfied smirk appears against your lips.
Stupid bitch, you laugh softly to yourself. Feeling very satisfied with her reaction.
"Poor Kim!" Tanaka whines, "She looked so angry-..."
"She's a big girl she can throw her temper tantrums else where." Tsukishima dryly responds. It was obvious to you that he was amused at the third year, Kim's, reaction. He just didn't want to show it.
"Hinata maybe you should go comfort her. She only likes speaking to you about her issues." Tanaka sighs, earning a smack on the back of the head from Noya. Tanaka yelps back at the short boy who's eyes haven't shifted from his book. The two bicker in quiet. Tanaka's words only made Hinata cuddle more into your touch. As if he was reassuring you he wasn't going anywhere.
You smile to yourself. Resting your cheek on his shoulder and close your eyes.
Hours later you're laying in bed with Hinata at his house. His mother was out, along with his sister. Leaving the two of you alone for the night. You didn't plan on doing anything crazy. You still don't trust Hinata completely after what happened with the jacket. You're not giving yourself to him again until you know there's nothing funny going on.
For all you know, he could've still been lying and what happened in the club room was all for show.
But maybe that was just your anxiety acting out.
Hinata's soft kisses trace your skin as you try to focus on mario kart. You melt into his touch as he pulls you closer against him. Feeling his arms slink around your waist. You're laying on your back, concentrating, Hinata's head laying gently on your stomach. He cuddles into you more. Obviously wanting more attention.
"Give me love." Hinata whines. Clamping his grip around your waist.
"I'm in the middle of a game." You groan slightly down at the fluffy haired boy. His big brown eyes shine up at you. He looks adorable. Begging for your touch.
Softly, you let a hand fall down to his head in between games. His eyes close. Happily snuggling more into you in response.
"(Y/N)-.."
"I'm almost done. Don't worry." Your voice softens. Quickly you finish up your last game. Feeling Hinata's eyes on you the whole time.
Your heart spills over with emotions you can't control. It's not typical for you to feel this strongly towards him, normally you felt the typical love and yearning for him, but right now it felt different. As your chest fills with emotion. Falling softly as you let out a breath. You can't keep your eyes off his face. Hinata's soft features forming a slight smile up at you. His eyes shining bright with curiosity of what you're thinking.
Your heart fills with love. Chest squeezing tight.
"Give me a kiss!" Hinata protests.
You comply, pulling him up to your lips and place a gentle kiss on his soft lips. Hinata groans, pressing into you more. Kissing your deeper than before. The passion burns through both of your bodies.
Little did you know, Hinata was feeling just as you were.
His chest filling with emotion. His love for you pouring out with each kiss.
"I love you."