(39): reunighted

SMUT. WARNING. have fun.

You feel Hinata's hot breath against your skin as your hand works against his dick. Pumping it up and down slowly to tease him. His face is scrunched up, eyes clamped shut and his mouth parted as he lets out little breathy moans.
Your legs are on either side of his waist, his hands clamped tightly against your bare waist.
"Baby...stop teasing me." Hinata groans, opening his eyes enough to give you a pointed look. His eyes are lusted over. Locked on your bare chest before you crash your hips down on his dick making him let out a rather deep moan. The heat and friction between the two of you rising without every little movement.
"Fuck okay...I didn't think you'd listen." You move your hips softly against his. Resting your palms on his chest. Hinata tightens his grip on your waist as you bounce up and down on his dick. Feeling him hit every angle.
Moans slip from your lips. Getting louder and louder as Hinata starts to take over. Your hands now finding his hair and tugging. Your chest falling against his as he begins to ram up into you. Whispering in your ear as your moans grow louder.
"Fuck you're so tight." Hinata whispers, leaving sloppy kisses on your shoulder. His nails dig into your firm hips. The pain mixing with your pleasure as you tug harder at the roots of his hair. 
Hinata stops his movements, flipping you onto your back before pushing himself back inside you again. The familiar warmth filling you up once again.
Trails of wet kisses cover your body. Hinata's lips connecting to every inch of your skin he can reach as he slowly thrusts into you. The passion radiating off his body makes your eyes glaze over as you catch his eyes.
"You're so gorgeous. I love you so much." Hinata whispers against your skin. He feels every inch of your warm walls. It takes everything in him not to speed his pace up and fuck the shit out of you but he knows right now he needs to take this time to appreciate you. Worship every inch of your body as if it's the last time he'll be able to touch you.
You buck your lips a little as the knot in your stomach builds. Soft moans slipping out, "I love you Shouyou."
"From now on I promise you there will be nothing to worry about. I have been, and I will always be, all yours."
Your mind can't even process his words. The knot in your stomach releasing as you moan out loudly. Hinata's kisses drowning them out.

•••

You wake up tangled in Hinata's arms the next morning. Unable to process your current position. Hinata was laid on top of you but somehow the weight of his body seemed nonexistent. His arms slumped around your frame, cuddling you close. The small boys head resting on your chest.
Gently you run your fingers through his hair. Admiring his sleeping state.
Hinata's features are all completely relaxed. He looks like an angel. So peaceful.
Happily you press a kiss to the top of his head before cuddling him closer, rubbing his back.
This is all you want. Hinata in your arms. No worries in the world.
Although you have a nagging feelings due to forgiving him so easily your gut tells you it'll all be okay.