chapter four (+)

[edited]

-

After giving Ashton his blow job I lay down beside him, his hands were on my waist and everything was going further as Ashton's hand was on my boxers, caressing my bum softly.

Then my mum's alarm went off for her to wake up. She got up as I pretended to be sleep, she kissed my forehead and then she did the same to Ashton.

Then once I heard the front door shut and she was gone. Ashton straddled my hips and he pulled down my boxers quickly, making me blush.

"Oh is Princess all flushed?" Ashton teased me, his hand trailing my thighs. He pulled his own boxers off before he got off of me. He spread my legs, sitting in between them and pushing my legs up until my ankles were against his shoulders.

"Do you need prepping baby?"

I shook my head no, "I already did." I told him.

"You little shit." Ashton grabbed his shaft and rubbed it against my hole making it clench, teasing me. "You want me to fuck you like the little slut you are? You want your mummy's boyfriend to fuck you?"

I bit my lip, nodding vigorously. Ashton grinned and reached to the bedside table drawer and pulled out the lube. He slicked his cock with the lubricant before my back arched as he pushed his cock inside of me. "F-Fuck," I muttered, as Ashton began to slowly fuck in to me. It only took a few thrusts until he was pounding in to me, my legs spread wide and my head throw back.

"You wanna yell my name, Princess?" Ashton said leaning down and kissing my chest. "Yell my name baby, as loud as you can."

Before I could, though, Ashton turned me over so my head was buried into the pillow. Ashton pushed back into me and continued his assault on my ass. I moaned loudly into the pillow and I felt tears in my eyes as Ashton slapped my ass, my fists clenching around the sheets.

Ashton's hand wrapped around my hips as he pushed harder into me, so his balls slapped against my own.

I continued to moan loudly into my pillow, biting at it hard. Ashton leaned down so his lips were at my ear, "You're gonna get told off if your mummy finds out."

"Fuck, don't tell her." I whimpered, as Ashton squeezed my ass before slapping me again.

"Of course, I wouldn't, then I couldn't do this again." He smirked, kissing my shoulder, nibbling slightly.

I felt a tightening in my stomach and I clenched around Ashton, "Fuck, I'm gonna come Ash." feeling that building sensation in my stomach, which was so familiar.

"Oh, baby. Not yet." Ashton said making me whimper. "Hold on."

Ashton squeezed my hips and he picked up the pace again and I whimpered, "Too much. I'm gonna—"

"Okay now," Ashton said and I came all over my mum's bed. Ashton came into my ass making me scrunch my nose up at the warm feeling. I felt slightly high and giddy as Ashton slowly pulled out of me.

I stayed where I was and Ashton pulled back on his boxers, putting mine on me too. He lay down beside me before wrapping an arm around me. He kissed my cheek softly with a lazy smile, "Don't tell your mum." He whispered.

"'Course not," I said, closing my eyes. "'M tired."

"Go sleep, Princess."

"Like that nickname," I said tiredly with a yawn.

"Me too."

-

No question for this chapter! Pls comment what you think and I'm sorry for the bad smut ew