chapter twenty one (+)

LOOK AT CALUM THE HOT LIL SHIT FUCKER

21

don't hate me

[edited]

-

"We need to pick up Calum and Michael and then we can head to the concert." I told Ashton, who nodded.

I wore my All Time Low concert and wristbands and I had a small bag for clothes for the next day when we slept at the hotel.

I buckled my seat belt and Ashton drove off, "Do you have the tickets?" Ashton asked and I nodded. "Are you wearing the underwear I told you to?" He asked and I blushed before nodding. "How do they feel?"

"Weird." I answered, "But good." I said afterwards.

Ashton smiled and he drove to Michaels house where he and Calum came out of the house with a bag each and matching All Time Low shirts. The two climbed in to the back of the car and I noticed Calum glare at Ashton who simply rolled his eyes at Calum.

I put on the radio and sang softly as we drove to the venue which was an hour away in the centre of Sydney. When we got there, Ashton parked the car and we all walked to wait in line.

Ashton held my hand in his and I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek quickly before Calum or Michael could see. We went in to the line and I gave out the tickets to the three boys and we all stood in line and talked.

Them Calum finally got on to the subject of Ashton and I.

"I actually can't believe this is still happening, even after our talk, Luke." Calum scoffed, crossing his arms. "What's your mum gonna think?"

"She's won't find out." Ashton said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and standing behind me. "Got it Calum?"

I saw Calum roll his eyes and he turned to Michael, who pouted. "I don't like you guys fighting." Michael said sadly.

"Me neither." I told Michael, "Calum just needs to grow up."

Calum glared at me, "Excuse me? You need to grow up and stop believing Ashton actually likes you."

I glared at him harshly, "He does like me." I glanced up at Ashton, "You said you liked me, right Ash?"

Ashton instantly nodded and kissed my head softly, "I like you a lot." He insisted. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't."

I looked back at Calum, "See? You're just jealous."

"Okay, c'mon guys just stop." Michael stepped in before Calum could say something and I sighed and turned around to hug Ashton tightly. "You're best friends, you shouldn't be fighting like this."

"Tell that to Calum." I huffed.

"Alright—"

"Come along lads, give me your tickets to scan." A burly man interrupted and scanned our tickets and Ashton held my hand and dragged me inside. We found our seats and Michael and Ashton sat in between Calum and I.

I sat on Ashton's lap and we waited for the concert to start—just to tease Calum further. I kissed Ashton's neck and he grinned down at me and pressed his lips to mine before pulling away with a smirk.

"Can't wait to dress you up Princess." He smirked in a whispered and I bit my bottom lip in nervousness but Ashton kissed me and...I was okay.

***