chapter ten

sam is back don't kill me

-

I handed Ashton the glass of beer before sitting down on my stool again. I got out my phone and went back to texting Calum. He was telling me how everyone gets a few days off school because Noah got arrested.

I chuckled as Michael suddenly text me a joke. "Who're texting?" Ashton asked, moving to stand in between my legs. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Just Calum and Michael, that's all don't worry." I assured him, making him smile and lean in to kiss me before we were interrupted by a new customer. Ashton went to serve him and I texted Calum back.

Apparently he likes this guy and they've already had sex together and the only other person I could think of that he's fucked is Michael.

To; Cally babe
Do you like Michael???

From; Cally babe
Ew no

To; Cally babe
Sure???

From; Cally babe
Urg fine maybe I do like Michael so what?

I grinned in triumph and I told him to ask him out. He simply told me to fuck off and he wouldn't so I texted Michael instead.

To: Mikey poo
Ask Calum out I think he had a crush on you

From: Mikey poo
Shut up no he doesn't

Why don't people believe that people do like them? It's stupid. When I see Michael I'm going to slap him so hard.

"Ashton." I called him over, "What's a nice place to go on a first date?"

His eyes widened, "Why?"

"Just asking." I smiled at him. "Like a first date, where would you go?"

Ashton shrugged, "I barely date and I took your mum to a concert." Ashton said with a shrug.

"Wait—I'm going to an All Time Low concert with Michael and Calum. That'll be great." I instantly text Michael about the concert that was in a few weeks. I couldn't wait for it because I'd finally see Alex Gaskarth in person.

"You're going to an All Time Low alone without a parent?" Ashton asked and I nodded. "How many tickets do you have?"

I scrunched my eyebrows, "There's three of us going and we have four tickets because our friend Matt at school was gonna come too but he like broke his leg not long ago." I shrugged.

"I'll take you." Ashton offered and I smiled so big my cheeks hurt and I leaned forward and kissed him again. "Why are you asking about first dates?"

"Calum likes Michael and I'm trying to get them together." I told him and he let out a sigh of relief. "What'd you think I was gonna do?" I asked suspicious.

"I thought you were going on a date with someone." Ashton said biting his lip and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And what if I did?" I teased.

"You can't, you're mine." He said, kissing me deeply, making me moan quietly. I reached my hands up to his neck and tugged at his hair gently. "Lu."

"Ash," I replied teasingly. "Please fuck me later."

"Gladly Princess."

Ashton went back to work and I stayed on my stool on the inside of the bar and leaning against the actual bar itself. "What's a cutie like you doing here?" Someone said behind me and I turned around to see a guy.