chapter twenty four (+)

if you don't want to read cake smut don't read because some ppl wanted it and everyone's got a different opinion on cake but I ship it and it's my story

Ok here's your smut, slow and romantic it's not full smut because I wanted fluff

[edited]

-

Calum lay me down on the pile of blankets and I was surprised at the comfiness of it all. Calum's lips were on mine and my legs were wrapped around his waist until I felt the floor.

"I have lube and stuff too, so I hope it's all at least half decent." Calum said nervously, making me chuckle and rub his cheek softly.

"Hey," I got his attention and pecked his lips, "It's going to be fine." I assured him.

Calum nodded, before he turned around and closed the door of the treehouse and locked it. It had some windows too so he pulled the small makeshift curtains too.

I sat up and pulled my shirt off, which was actually Sam's, and Calum turned around and I made grabby hands for him, making Calum chuckle.

I loved his laugh. He scrunched up his nose and his eyes crinkled and why was I only just noticing the beauty that is Calum Hood?

Calum attached his lips to mine and I moaned softly as he pushed me back down again.

"'M gonna take good care of you, Lu." Calum muttered, kissing my neck softly.

"Take your shirt off." I muttered. Calum pulled off of me and pulled off his black shirt before kissing me again. My hands trailed his chest and stomach and Calum was so toned and beautiful.

My hands found the top of his jeans and I tugged. Calum pulled away from me again and took off his jeans and then he pulled mine off too. I hummed in to Calum's lips and smiled because no one had been this slow with me before. Not even Ashton.

I slipped our boxers off of us and I felt my length bump Calum's making me moan in to his mouth again. "Fuck, just touch me." I groaned.

Calum grabbed ahold of my shaft and he pumped it slowly but it was too slow and I needed more. "Please, Cally, I need more." I begged.

Calum sighed in to the kiss and pulled away. He looked down to my length and spat on to the tip of it before using his hand to spread it over me, making me let out a shaky moan. He lowered himself and wrapped his lips around the tip of it.

I groaned, and then Calum was moving further down me. He took me all in to his mouth and I bucked my hips in to his mouth making him gag, so I apologised and lowered my hips again.

Calum pulled his head off of me with a pop and he made me lift my legs and put them on his shoulders as he reached for the lube.

Calum lubed up two of his fingers and entered one of them easily making me whine. I hadn't been touched since last night and Calum's fingers just felt so good.

I moaned as Calum began to pump his single finger inside me but I begged for more and Calum pulled out and entered his two fingers and I groaned loudly, pulling Calum down so I could bury my head in to his neck.

"Just fuck—fuck me Cal." I whimpered, locking my eyes with Calum's. He nodded with a small smile and I pecked his lips softly.

Calum pulled out and instead found a condom and I put it on for him. I picked up the bottle of lube and squeezed a bit in to the middle of my hand. I wrapped my hand around Calum and pumped his length, spreading the clear gel over the condom.