chapter seven (+)

Luke had anger issues and he's the slut of the school but also the skater and yeah he's what everyone wants.

[edited]

-

It was gone four o'clock my bedroom door opened again and Ashton sneaked in with a smile on his face, the indents in his cheeks evident. He crawled in to my bed and pulled me in to his half naked body.

I nuzzled my head in to Ashton's neck and I sighed in content. I kissed his throat softly making him shiver.

"I'm ticklish there." Ashton mumbled in to the dark, his chin resting on the top of my head.

I pressed multiple kisses there making Ashton let out a girly giggle and I gaped at him. "You fucking giggled." I gasped.

"Shut up," Ashton whined, pulling me back in to him. "You're such an idiot."

"Ash?" I hummed, "What are we?"

Ashton frowned at the question and I looked up at him thoughtfully. "We can be fuck buddies or something?" I said quietly.

"I-Yeah, that'll be okay. I'm not technically cheating then. Loads of people have fuck buddies and girlfriends." Ashton said to himself.

"But are any of them your girlfriends son?" I asked.

Ashton shrugged, "I don't know." Ashton sat up and I watched him, as he straddled me. "Can we fuck now?"

I nodded, with a gulp. Ashton leaned down to my boxers and kissed at the material and I could already feel myself hardening. "Do you have lube?" Ashton asked, looking up at me.

I nodded before leaning over to my side table and bringing out the strawberry flavoured lube Michael brought. I gave it to Ashton along with a condom and he pulled down my boxers, followed by his.

Ashton pumped my shaft, "Ride me."

I licked my lips before I got up and Ashton lay down. I straddled his hips and put the condom on to Ashton myself. I lubed him up before I moved so his cock was by my bum. I slowly slid down on Ashton making him gasp out. I smiled and lay down so my chest was pressed against Ashton's and his lips attached to mine securely.

Ashton's hands grabbed my ass and he moved my hips up and down as I began to move against Ashton. His cock moved in and out of me as I gasped in to our kiss, letting Ashton move his tongue in.

Ashton fucked me harder as we both came closer to our climax and I moaned in to his mouth quietly. "So good Princess." Ashton whimpered, "Letting me fuck your ass like this, good and hard. So much better than your mummy, hmm Luke?"

"Fuck you better than mum." I mumbled, closing my eyes in pleasure.

"Lu, 'm close." Ashton mumbled and I shivered at the nickname. "Fuck me."

"'M trying." I giggled, making Ashton chuckle. "Close." I leaned down and kissed Ashton's chest, sucking at the skin, making it turn a dark purple colour.

"Shit." Ashton suddenly came in the condom and I followed straight after, our chests covering in my come. I sat up, before licking at Ashton's chest, cleaning him up.

"How are you so good at this? You're like sixteen." Ashton asked incredulously.

"I've had sex before, Ashton." I rolled my eyes at him before getting up and Ashton slipped from me making me whine.

"Who with?" He asked.

"'M not telling." I smirked, grabbing my boxers. I went in to my en-suite and washed my hands along with washing my chest. Ashton followed me and I washed his stomach and chest for him.