chapter twenty two

Can we just talk about how pretty Luke is like his face makes me want to just curl in to a ball and die and he wears such nice snapbacks and plaid and like the baseball tees make me want to puke because he looks so good and yeah when I look at him I want to cry and vomit and also marry him and be a little turned on and ok I should stop I love him

feel free to hate me

[edited]

-

The car ride home from the concert was awkward and Michael sat in the front seat with Ashton while I sat in the back seat with Calum, my headphones in and my head nuzzled in to Calum's neck.

Calum was being so nice to me and everytime I cried he would be there to comfort me.

We had taken Calum and Michael home and now it was just me and Ashton again. "Thanks for the ride." I mumbled before opening the car door and climbing out. As soon as I had gotten out of the car Ashton drove off and I just pouted because everything was fucking ruined.

I had ruined any chances with him now.

I went to the front door of my house and got out my key, opening the door. I walked in and my mum rushed to me, pulling me in for a hug.

"How was it?!" She asked.

"G-Great." I mumbled and pulled away. "I'm tired so I'm just gonna go to bed." Mum nodded and kissed my cheek before I went upstairs.

I collapsed in to bed and wrapped the covers around me like a cacoon. And then I cried.

***

All week had been hell. Ashton came round and when he did he never one glanced at me or came in for our late nights anymore. And he was closer to my mum, they kissed and touched more.

I've had to walk in on them practically dry humping on the kitchen counter once.

And every single time it broke my fucking heart.

Calum and Michael had been there for me though. They tried to help through sex. We did the things we use to do before we knew Ashton and it helped until we were done and I'd remember how Ashton use to hold me.

Now was one of those times.

"Luke..." Calum trailed off, kissing my throat softly. "Don't think about it please." He begged. "You'll only make yourself upset."

"I don't care." I said, turning over and nuzzling my head in to Michaels neck, his arms going to wrap around me. "I loved him and he broke my heart."

"What are you gonna do? What if he stays with your mum and you have to look at him everyday? Because I don't want you to be upset everyday." Calum murmured, pressing a kiss to the back of my neck, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't even know, Cal." I mumbled.

"Tell your mum." Michael said, making me glance up at him, "Then I can slide in to comfort your mum while Ashton runs away."

I shook my head with a chuckle. "I get that you like my mum but that's creepy."

Michael shrugged, "Worth a shot."

I chuckled and then I fell asleep in my two bestfriends arms.

The next morning it was my mums birthday so after kissing both Michael and Calum, I left the house and skated home. Once I did I glared at Ashton's black car in the drive way but flipped my board in to my hands and opened the front door.