chapter six

lukes such a slut in this ngl
I just like slutty Luke

[edited]

-

"That will be two hundred pounds please." The lady smiled, making me turn to Calum as he handed over the money.

"Thanks Cal." I smirked, picking up my new skateboard.

"Shut up." He muttered. "I underestimated you."

"Yes you did and I got a wonderful fuck out of it too." I said, pushing open the door of the shop. We walked down the street as I held the box where my new skateboard sat in.

"Oh I should've told you." I said, remembering the other night. "Ashton wants me again." I said with a shy smile.

"He what?!" Calum exclaimed.

"He like left a note saying he'd come in at three but then we went to the party and when I got back Ashton was like, "I was gonna cuff you to the bed and tape your mouth shut and fuck you in to the bed." I explained.

"The fuck Luke?" Calum frowned, "You get all the hot guys and I'm stuck with Michael like he's a freak in bed—what about your mum?"

I shrugged, "I dunno." I scoffed. "At the moment I don't particularly care, Ashton wants to fuck me so I'm gonna let him."

"Well just don't let it go too far, like don't actually fall for him." I nodded at Calum. I wouldn't like Ashton like that, for all I knew he could be my new step-dad or something.

"'Course not."

***

"Ashton is taking me out to dinner so I'll be back late but please don't do anything stupid." Mum said as I sat on her bed. She was putting on her make up and I just watched as she applied it.

"Can I invite Calum and Michael over?" I asked.

Mum shrugged, "If you must."

"Come pick which dress I should wear." Mum said, opening her closet.

I went to the closet and after glancing at her make up I pick up a dark purple one. "That." I handed her the hanger.

"Why are you so good at this?" She asked making me chuckle and shrug. "Are you sure I gave birth to a boy?" She laughed.

"I am gay." I said, "So I have input." I joked.

After a few seconds, mum went in to the bathroom just as the doorbell rang. "Oh, he's early. Luke, can you get that for me?"

I nodded as she went back in to the bathroom again and I ran down the stairs. I pulled open the front door and Ashton grinned at me. "Hey, kid." He ruffled my hair with the hand that wasn't holding a bouquet of roses.

"I'm not a kid, you ass." I said, fixing my hair. "Mums gonna be like five minutes so you need to wait." I let Ashton in and I went to the living room and turned on the TV to a recorded episode of American Horror Story.

"So you'll be home alone tonight then?" Ashton asked, leaning on the back of the sofa, his lips by my head. "Wish I could be here to fuck you, Princess."

"Shut up." I muttered, hiding my blushing cheeks.

I took out my phone and opened a group message to my friends, inviting them over. They said they'd be five minutes.

"So you're having friends over?" Ashton said.

I nodded, "The ones my mum hates too." I smirked, tilting my head back to look at Ashton. He wore a nice black dress shirt and blue blazer and a fedora.