chapter twelve (+)

you all seemed to love the threesome so here's another

-

I ran down the stairs and to the front door, pulling it open and my eyes widened to see Sam standing there, "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Your mum invited me for dinner." He said, and I let him in reluctantly.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Ashton suddenly entered the hallway and I quickly moved in front of Sam protectively, I really didn't want a fight to start.

"Mum invited him for dinner, Ashton. Please don't start." I begged, walking to him and touching his arm gently. "I didn't even know he would be coming."

Ashton rolled his eyes before huffing and going in to the kitchen where mum was cooking. I took Sam's hand in mine and made my way in to the kitchen.

"So this is Sam then?" Mum grinned and she hugged Sam making me sigh as and I sat down beside Ashton at the dining table.

Ashton's hand slid to my thigh and as Sam and my mum talked, he leaned in and whispered, "Be ready for tonight baby."

My cheeks heated up and I looked down at my lap to see Ashton's hand still sitting there, moving closer to my groin. I clenched my thighs together as his hand slid between.

"Dinners done." Mum called and I sat up, ignoring Ashton's hand. Sam sat opposite me and his legs entwined with mine making me smile shyly.

Mum handed me my plate of spaghetti and then Ashton. We all sat down and mum started asking Sam questions. "So you have a job then?"

"Yeah, I work at the Pizza Hut and I deliver them." Sam answered.

"How old are you?" Ashton asked next.

"I'm uhm nineteen."

Ashton and my mums eyes widened and their jaw dropped. "I'm sorry Sam, but you're too old for Luke." My mum told him making me gape at her.

"There's a seven year age gap between you two!" I exclaimed to my mum and Ashton.

"Were older than you Luke." Ashton said making me scoff.

"You can talk." I muttered making him grit his teeth. "Ashton's twenty four mum, he's a little young for you." I glared at her.

I didn't even know why I was so angry with her, because I didn't even like Sam like that, I hated it all because the age difference between Ashton and I—I think that's what pissed me off most.

"Excuse me!" Mum stood up angrily. "Sam, I think it's best you leave." He quickly stood up and kissed my cheek before leaving the house.

"Luke, you can't talk to me like that!" Mum yelled, making me stand up.

"Why not!?" I yelled back, "You won't let me date someone who's three years older, but you can date Ashton, who's seven years younger! What the fuck mum!?" I huffed, "Ashton's just some toy boy for you to fuck—"

Then she slapped me, making my head snap to the side.

I blinked hard before walking away from the kitchen and I grabbed my coat and left the house. I ended up outside of Calum's house, knocking on the door politely.

Joy answered the door in her dressing gown and she grinned at me, "Hello Luke, what are you doing here? Your mum said you were having a family dinner."

"Well Joy, I hate her." I said with a sigh, "Can I come in and talk to Calum?" Joy nodded, saying Calum was in his room.

I walked up the stairs and was about to knock when I heard a quiet moan. I slowly pushed the door open to see Calum and Michael going at it. Michael was on top of Calum, and he was furiously pounding in to him.