chapter twenty nine (+)

After Ashton and my mum walked in on me and Calum, my mum had given me a sex talk and when I had told her that wasn't my first she was a little shocked to say the least. I told her that Michael was my first and that yeah, maybe I did have a threesome a few times with them both. She grounded me.

She just doesn't want her little boy growing up.

But now it was just one day until the wedding and I was freaking out. I was worse than my mum, who was casually going through her emails from guests who would be coming to the wedding.

Mum only wanted close family and friends to come so it was small. I had Michael and Calum coming and of course Jack and Ben. And that was all. I didn't particularly like much of my family as the distant ones thought I should have been aborted.

They thought the fact I was produced through rape was bad and that I shouldn't have been born. So I didn't have a close relationship with a lot of my family but my Grandma and Grandad and Liz adored me.

I was some innocent golden child to them. If only they knew.

"Luke." My mum asked from her laptop. "Will you give me away at the wedding?" She asked.

"Really?" I questioned. "What about grandad?" I asked.

"I'd rather it be you." She shrugged, "Would you?"

"Sure." I said, smiling fondly, and hugged her.

***

When I woke up the next morning it was because my mum had thrown open the curtains. She had a happy smile on her face and she was all chirpy and happy.

"So you're excited?" I asked, sitting up in bed.

Mum nodded, "I'm getting married, of course I am." She didn't sound very certain about it but I didn't question it because then I'd be forced to tell her everything.

So I let it be because I couldn't have my mum hating me. I was only sixteen and I couldn't lose her.

"Your suit is hanging up." She pointed to my wardrobe. "Now your Aunt Liz is here and she's made pancakes so if you hurry up you may be able to get some. Rachel is here so she'll eat loads."

Rachel? She was the one who saw me and Ashton kiss at the bar. She knew. And now she had to watch Ashton marry my mum.

I lazily got out of bed and put on some sweatpants and a Nirvana shirt. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast, I went back upstairs again when I'd finished my food to get my suit on. I brushed my teeth and did my hair before going downstairs to see my mum in her dress.

"You look beautiful." I complimented her. Mum gave me a grin before hugging me.

There was a knock at the door and Rachel answered it and she called my name. I went to the door and was surprised to see Jacob.

"What?"

"Ashton wants to see you." Jacob said. "Like urgently. He's freaking out over this and he just wants to see you."

My brows furrowed in confusion, "Why?" I asked. I stepped outside and shut the door behind me. "The wedding is in three hours, he can't be getting cold feet."

"Just can you talk to him please?" I sighed before turning to go back inside and I told my mum I was going to pick Calum up.

She let me go and I got in to Jacobs car. We sped off to Ashton's house and once I got there, Jacob handed me the keys to the house and told me to go alone.

I sighed before going to the door and unlocking it. I went inside to see Ashton sitting on the sofa in nothing but his boxers. "Why aren't you dressed yet? You're getting married in three hours." I said loudly, earning his attention.

"What are you doing here?" Ashton asked.

"Jacob showed up saying you needed me. So I'm here." I explained, slightly confused. "You didn't ask for me did you?"

"Nope. But I'm happy you came." Ashton grinned. He held his hand out to me, motioning for me to go to him. I did as told and stood before him. "Can we like have one more fuck together please?"

My eyes widened, "You're marrying my mother today!" I yelled, "No, I'm not going to—" but then he kissed me and I came undone.

"This is the last time." I told him before taking of my blazer and tie. "Then I'm never being with you again. Never, ever again." I said in between kisses.

Ashton grabbed my ass and pressed my hips in to his groin. He grinded on me and I moaned in to his mouth. "Take me." I mumbled, "To your bedroom."

Ashton picked me up and took me to his room where he dropped me on the bed. Ashton crawled up my body and undid the buttons on my shirt. He undid my belt and took off my slacks.

He pulled down my boxers and I did the same with his. "Fuck you so hard, Princess." I moaned and Ashton leaned over to his bedside table and picked up some lube.

Before he used it, Ashton flipped me over and quickly pushed his tongue inside my tight hole. I moaned quietly as Ashton's mouth sucked on my aching hole.

"Ready for my hard cock Princess?" Ashton said and I heard him pumping himself before I flipped on to my back. Ashton lubed himself up before I felt him press his tip inside me.

I winced but relaxed my muscles and let Ashton fully press himself inside me. "Daddy." I whined up at him as Ashton kissed me deeply.

"Want Daddy to fuck you hard Princess?" I nodded eagerly and then Ashton was fucking me hard and I was a mess underneath him. I was all sweat and swearing and a ball of moans.

I clung to Ashton as he pounded in to me harder than I'd ever been fucked and I didn't care that I may not be able to walk properly or that I would have bruises for a while but I didn't care because Ashton was fucking me again.

"Fuck." I whimpered. "Don't marry her." I begged, "I love you, don't marry her."

Ashton buried his head in my neck as he fucked me, "I love you Luke, I love you so much baby." I heard Ashton say and my heart leapt in my chest. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry."

"Fuck." I muttered, pressing my lips to his eagerly, as his hips still collided with my bum. "I love you too."

Ashton panted and kissed my neck roughly.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I squeezed my eyes closed as I wrapped my hand around my shaft and pumped it quickly. I came all over mine and Ashton's sweaty chest and then I felt Ashton come inside me.

I panted and Ashton rolled off of me making me wince at my soreness. "Wow." I mumbled. I looked to my left to see the alarm clock and my eyes widened at the time. "Shit. The weddings in two hours."

I got up and quickly grabbed my clothes in my arms. "You need to get changed and then you're gonna marry my mum and you're gonna act like a step dad to me and nothing else." I told Ashton as I slid on my pants.

Even if he did just say he loved me he still had to marry her.

"But Luke—" Ashton said, sitting up.

"No buts, just can you do this for me?" I asked. I kneeled on the bed and grabbed Ashton's hands in mine. "We'll still be in each other's lives, just not the way we want it." I gulped. "I love you so much." I kissed him.

"I-I, Luke I can't do that." Ashton mumbled. "I just told you I love you and now you want me to forget about it and marry your mum?"

I nodded, "Please just do it, Ash." I begged.

Ashton looked down at his lap, "O-Okay."

-

I think the next chapter is the last one oH CRYING HARD RN MY BABY IS COMING TO AN END I LOVE THI STORY ALOT OK

IM VV SAD OK

BYE FOR NOW]