chapter twenty

I woke up the next morning in Ashton's arms and rubbed my eyes and sat up to finally answer my phone that had been ringing for a while.

"Lukey, turn it off." Ashton mumbled, his hands on my thighs.

"'M trying." I said, picking up my phone. I groaned when seeing my mothers name. "It's my mum."

"Don't answer it. Come cuddle me." Ashton whined, making me giggle.

"I have to." I sighed and clicked accept and pressed the ear to my face and falling down back on the bed. "Hello?"

"Luke, where are you?" She asked instantly. "You have school soon and I was gonna pick you and Michael up and give you a lift, but I got here and Michaels already gone and his mother said you never slept over last night."

I bit my lip and sighed, just as Ashton kissed my cheek softly, following a path down my neck. "I-I..."

"Where are you? Who are you with?" She asked.

"Uh-"

"Are you with that Sam boy?" She questioned, making me gulp.

"Y-Yeah." I lied. She's flip shit if she really knew. "I'm with Sam, at his flat." I said, Ashton sat up and looked down at me with confused eyes.

"Honey, you could've just told me you were there, I wouldn't have been angry, even if he is older than you, he seems like a nice boy." Mum said and I sighed in relief. Thank god she believed me.

"Thanks mum." Then I decided I'd push it. "Could I stay off from school today and stay with Sam?"

"It's fine but you have to go tomorrow." Mum said with a chuckle.

"Thank you." I mumbled before telling her goodbye.

Ashton got out of bed, "So you're not going to school today?" He said slipping on a pair of boxers. "And you're with Sam?" He smirked glancing at me.

"Apparently." I chuckled. "Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked.

"Sure." Ashton went through some drawers and threw me some boxers and a sweater.

"What about trousers?" I asked when I noticed he hadn't given me any.

"I have a day with you, I want as little clothes on as possible." Ashton laughed making me blush. Ashton crawled up the bed and put his hands on my thighs, "I love your legs a lot."

My blush deepened and I had to cover my mouth when a giggle bubbled through, "Thank you." I whispered.

"I'll make you some breakfast, just get changed Princess." Ashton kissed my lips before he left the room and put on the boxers.

The sweater was huge on me as Ashton was taller than me, the material fell off my shoulder and the hem of it came to my mid thigh. I could understand why Ashton wanted me to wear it.

I went down the stairs and smelt pancakes and Ashton handed me the plate and we ate together. "What do you wanna do today?" Ashton asked.

"Can we just be lazy today?" I asked.

"I have to work at the club tonight and at three I have to give some kids a guitar lesson for an hour." I nodded and smiled, "You can go home when schools out and I'll come over after the guitar lesson."

"That's fine, but mum will be there so nothing can happen." I said, licking the sauce off my plate.

"I know, I need to talk to your mum anyway." Ashton said, standing up and putting his plate in the sink.

"What about?"

Please break up. Please break up. Please break

"It's her birthday soon, and I don't know what to get her so I'm just gonna ask her stuff to get an idea." He shrugged and my heart fell.