chapter fifteen (+)

3 YEARS DEDICATION! I'm ready for another three with this band because they're my world

lots of smut in this chapter ok

[edited]

-

I lay in bed beside Ashton, he was sleeping soundly and I had my sketch book out, drawing him.

Ashton dribbled on his chin slightly but it made me smile and I leaned down and kissed his forehead. His eyes were closed peacefully and he looked so cute and it was all strange that I could see this for a change and not my mum.

I put my sketchbook down when I saw Ashton roll over and hug my waist. My hand went to his hair and I ran my hand through the curls. He shifted and opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Why are you still awake?"

"Can't sleep." To be honest I'd been thinking over what Ashton had said back in the restaurant. He had called me his boyfriend to Stacy but I didn't know what to say.

"Ash?" I asked making him hum against my chest. "You said today that I was your boyfriend...so am I?"

Ashton sat up slowly and he looked at me, "Luke I only said it to Stacy so it wouldn't look suspicious." He said slowly and I just fell apart at the seams. I frowned and instead turned over in the bed and away from Ashton. "Oh, Princess. Don't do this." Ashton whined.

"No it's fine. I'll just be single forever while the guy I like is in love with my mum, and they have sex and I'll just date Sam." I mumbled, completely done with everything.

Ashton straddled me and took my face in his hands but I looked away from him. "You are not dating Sam, he's too old for you, he's just a kid."

"The age difference with us is huge and we still do this, Ash." I reminded him, locking eyes. "Do you not realise that?"

Ashton shook his head, "I'm older, I know what I'm doing." Ashton said firmly. "Now because of your pouty session I'm going to punish you."

"You can't just keep punishing me when I have an opinion on something!" I exclaimed. Ashton got off of me and grabbed his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to film you." He said with a smirk.

"No."

"C'mon Princess." Ashton said, getting back on the bed and coming towards me. "Just a blowjob then and we can work up to the full thing." He smirked but I shook my head, no.

"No, I'm not doing it." I told him, forcefully. "I don't want to be known for a porno."

"Luke c'mon." Ashton straddled me, "Remember what I said, when were doing this, you have to do everything I say." He said, his hand caressing my neck, before he encased it.

I gulped and he smirked as he felt it, and I simply closed my eyes. "Fine." I sighed, making Ashton let me go and he threw back the covers and made me sit with my ass in the air with my face in the pillow.

Ashton put his phone on the side table and stood it up before he came back to me. I closed my eyes as he pulled down my underwear, his hand caressing my bum, before his hand came down on to it sharply making me hiss.

He did this for a few minutes before leaving me there with a stinging ass as he removed his boxers and got the phone.

"C'mon Luke, show the camera your skills." Ashton said and I sat up and turned around to see Ashton kneeling on the bed with his hand stroking his hard shaft softly. "Suck me off baby." He mumbled and I licked my lips before moving down and sucking on the tip.