chapter sixteen

I was just about to post this then Luke tweeted so I had to stop and go to twitter lol

Read the authors note at the bottom to see a surprise

-

I was finally back at school now and people were staring at me and whispering behind my back and I knew what they were saying.

Slut.

People knew about what Calum, Michael and I did together but they didn't know about Noah, our teacher, until now. I did sexual favours for people if they asked and I guess you could call me a slut.

Well I'm sorry, for liking sex.

"Don't listen to them." Calum told me, leaning in slightly.

"Trying to." I murmured, going to my locker. "Have you asked Michael on a date yet?" I asked raising my brows.

"N-No, I haven't Luke and I won't either." Calum said quickly, "Can you leave it be, Luke?" He demanded.

"Fine, but I was thinking your first date could be at the concert this weekend." I told Calum who rolled his eyes, "Just ask him out, it's one date. You like him don't you?"

"No!" Calum yelled, "I like you Luke." Calum said quietly but I still heard it. "I've always liked you but you've been spending way too much time with Ashton and you probably love him and I'm just gonna go find Mikey and leave." Calum said and turned away, too quick for me to catch him.

What the fuck?

***

I sat down next to Michael in the canteen and sighed, Calum had been ignoring me all day. "So you know now?" Michael asked.

I nodded, "Yeah he told me this morning."

"I thought you would've seen the way he looks at you sooner, to be honest." Michael chuckled. "You're the least innocent and yet you don't notice the fact that Calum always wants you to fuck him, not me. He looks at you like you're his whole world."

"Why? I'm not anything special." I said quietly, picking up the sandwich my mum had made for me. I woke up and she wasn't home, all she left was a note saying that Ashton would pick me up from school.

"Luke you're freaking gorgeous and it hurts Calum and I see you throw yourself at guys—"

"I don't throw myself at guys." I protested but Michael gave me a bitch look and I sighed, "Okay maybe I do."

"And Calum just wants to be with you and you don't even give him a second glance when Ashton is around. I think you should just ask Calum on a date and if it goes well just try it out?" Michael said, placing his hand on my arm.

"I-I don't like Calum like that, Michael." I said sadly, "I like Ashton and I think I love him and I can't even tell him because he says the same thing to my mum." I bit my lip when I felt the tears build up so I just packed my lunch away and left the canteen, passing Calum on the way and I simply waved at him, making him blush.

I went to the boys bathroom and when seeing all of the stalls were empty I went to the one at the end and locked it behind me before collapsing to the floor in a heap of tears and regret.

I just wanted everything to be over. I wanted Ashton to be mine. I wanted Calum to not like me. I wanted my mum to not date Ashton. I just wanted everything to sort itself out but I couldn't, I had to do something about it.

Starting with making Calum not like me.

***

The final bell rang and I skated down the halls, making teachers shout but I ignored them and instead carried on. I made it outside and I smiled when seeing Ashton's car.