chapter twenty eight (+)

ive decided I shall give you all one more smut scene with Lashton and then that is all in the next chapter though

Liz is Anna's older sister and Jack and Ben are Luke's cousins remember

-

"How long till the wedding?" Michael asked me as we sat under our oak tree on the field at the back of our school. "I might dye my hair again for it."

"Three weeks." I mumbled against Calum's shirt. I lay on his chest as Calum had one headphone in and I had the other, listening to Panic! At The Disco.

"I still think you should tell your mum." Michael said, laying down on the grass.

"She'd kick me out, Mikey." I reminded him.

"You can live in my shed." Calum said with a giggle making me pinch his stomach, to which he whined and bit my ear. "'M kidding, but I think you should tell your mum. If Ashton doesn't love her it'll save her the heartache."

I nodded, "I-I'll think about it." I told them.

***

Once home from school I sighed when seeing my grandparents, Aunt Liz, Uncle Andrew and Jack and Ben. "Luke!" Aunt Liz yelled before running to me and hugging me tightly.

"Hey Aunt Liz." I chuckled.

"How's my cutest little nephew?" She asked cheerily.

"I'm good." I told her. "What's everyone doing here?" I asked.

"They're interrogating Ashton today." Mum said with an eye roll. I sat down in between Jack and Ben after slinging my bag to the floor and putting my board in the cupboard—Liz hated my board so I tended to keep it hidden.

"Why?" I asked.

"They think he's dodgy." Mum said quietly.

Well he is dodgy. He did fuck me and my mum.

I scrunched my eyebrows in fake confusion and instead I slid out my phone and messaged Calum to rescue me. He said he'd be over soon and I breathed a sigh of relief.

When I heard the front door open and I looked behind me to see Ashton standing there with a hesitant smile on his face. "Hi everyone." He waved.

I turned back around and then Ashton sat down beside my mum and Liz and my Grandma were off with the questions.

"Have you ever done drugs?"

"No."

"Have you ever had an alcohol problem?"

"No."

"Have you ever cheated?"

Yes he has.

"No."

He said it so confidently and I wanted to puke because hello, I was right fucking here. Asshole.

This went on for about half an hour before the doorbell rang and I ran to the door and opened it to see Cal. I kissed him hello and led him to the living room, everyone turning to us.

"This is Calum, my boyfriend." I said proudly,

"Hi," Calum waved at them.

Liz cooed at Calum. "Awe."

"Is it alright if we go upstairs?" I asked my mum who nodded. So I tugged Calum's hand and dragged him upstairs. I pulled him in to my room and I kissed him as soon as the door was closed and I locked it straight after.