Chapter 1

*Mitch's POV*

"Ok doods I hoped you enjoyed that craazy #Merome Hunger Games! Love you long time, goodnight everybody" I ended the recording and switched my monitor to look at Skype. "Hey Biggums" Jerome said and turned on his facecam. He was shirtless, I blushed. Thank god my camera wasn't on yet, otherwise he would have seen me blush. I waited a moment to turn my camera on, staring at Jerome... Recently he had started to work out more and it was definitely noticeable, not to mention hot as hell. "Mitch buddy?" He asked and snapped me out of my trance.

I turned my facecam on and smiled brightly at Jerome, "hey biggums whats up" I asked and tried to concentrate on his face so that my eyes didn't wander down. Yes, I'm gay. Well- Bi. Basically I can date girls and stuff but I prefer guys. And yes, I have a crush on Jerome, the most handsome bacca a benj could ever need. We've been friends forever and at first I didn't know I liked him like that. But when we were teenagers my feelings multiplied and become more boyfriend like rather then friend like. I never told him how I felt...

"Doing gucci Mitch, I can't wait until everyone comes over tomorrow! I bought these chips that are bacon and maple- it might sound gross, but it is seriously... Oh baby! So freaking gooood! I also have like beer and stuff so thats great. Haha" Jerome answered and I remembered something. "OH! I still have to pack! Imma go do that now! See ya soon biggums" I said and smiled as he said goodbye and I logged off.

I walked upstairs into my room and hurriedly packed a bag. I honestly didn't care what I packed so it didn't take that long- shit, I spent more time picking out video games than clothes. Even though we were all going to stay at his house for a month. I was already done in a couple of minutes and decided I would mess around on Twitter. I went through all my new tweets and then saw a text from Adam.

A: Hey Mitch, you wanna play or something, no recording of course :)
M: Ya, sure dood. Nexus?

Adam and I once had this really bad fight but after time we both cooled off and became good friends again, he knew my secret and I knew his. We were both bi, but I don't think he would ever hit on me and I know I would never hit on him. I like Jerome and he likes Ti, simple as that. We never recorded though because I was too "kid friendly" whenever YouTube was involved and he was obviously too vulgar to be included on any videos up on my channel.

I loaded up Minecraft on my computer while I waited for his reply.

A: Sounds good :)

'Adam always sends a lot of happy faces' I thought as I loaded into the Nexus and called Adam on Skype. "Miiiiittttchhh" Adam said right away and I laughed. We logged into a Hunger Games, what else? "So how has it been going with the eh.. De Skyyylox?" I asked and chuckled as the map loaded, we were in Power Moves City, my favorite.

"I don't know I might like ask him out or something but I still don't really think he's gay which is the main issue..." Adam said and I sighed sympathetically. "Just go for it Adam, Ti doesn't seem like the type of guy that would hate you because you're bi. He's always been bullied and I don't think he would do the same to you..." I encouraged Adam. "Okay I'll ask out Ti when you ask out Jerome" Adam said. "Wow shots fired" I shot back and killed another player on the Hunger Games.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH FUCK MIIICH HEEEEELP!" Adam yelled and I hit the guy chasing him off of him, killing him in one hit. "haha I don't know why he was chasing you if he had such little health" I said and Adam laughed along with me. "You still gonna crash at my place?" I asked Adam. "As long as that's okay, I'll be leaving right after this" He said and I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

Adam was going to Jerome's house too and was also driving. But him being six hours away from Jerome and my house being two hours away from Adam, four from Jerome, Adam proposed the idea that he crash here. And I happily accepted. I was always up to helping a friend out.

We played the rest of the game talking about Jerome and Ti, wondering if we even had a chance with either one of them. Eventually the game ended and I said goodbye to Adam, who had to drive for two hours to get to me. I played and recorded two new Hunger Games then looked at the clock. Adam should be here in about an hour if he left right after we finished playing Hunger Games, which I doubt.

I ended up deciding to text Jerome for a little but he eventually had to go too, sadly. I watched a Big Bang Theory episode but I wasn't really paying attention to it. All I could think about was Jerome, is there any way I could get him to somehow fall in love with me? I walked outside and looked at the stars... They reminded me of all the possibilities that the universe holds. Maybe I had a chance... Maybe. I just wish there could be someway Jerome would love me as much as I love him...