Chapter 21

A/N
There might be a little bit of cursing in this chapter... Sorry in advance!

Also- HAPPY NEW YEARS! Thank you guys so much for everything that you've done! I hope you enjoy Chapter 21!

*Jenna's POV*

My eyes opened to be greeted with Lachlan's own bright blue ones. His lips were kissing me awake and I smiled into the kiss. Lachlan broke us apart and then smiled down at me. I blushed under his gaze, remembering last night. "Good morning, babe" he whispered and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "Hello handsome" I replied back, smiling like an idiot.

"So whatcha wanna do today?" He asked, pulling himself off of me. "Well first I should get dressed. Can you hand me something? Also where are all of the other guys?" I asked him and Lachlan got up, grabbing my suitcase and laying it on the bed next to me. "I have no idea where they are... Do you think they know?" He asked as I sifted trough the suitcase, looking for clothes.

"Is there any chance that they don't know? We all usually sleep down here, it's about seven in the morning, and none of them are here... Oh god do you think Mitch knows?" I replied, fear making my stomach feel empty as I thought of Mitch knowing about Lachlan and I making love. "Oh shit" Lachlan whispered as I put on my clothes under the covers.

"Do you want me to go up there first just in case?" I asked, standing up now that my clothes were on. "But what if he flips out? I don't want him to flip out on you if anything he should flip out on me..." Lachlan told me and I smiled at his generosity and caring for me. "He won't flip out on me as badly because I'm his sister. Especially if Jerome's in the room to calm Mitch down like he did yesterday" I told Lachlan and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Good luck" he told me as we broke apart and I began going upstairs. "Thanks, I'll need it" I told him and disappeared upstairs.

*Mitch's POV*

I'm going to kill him. He's absolutely dead. He touched my sister, and it's almost as if he touched me. I bet he wouldn't even be interested in Jenna if he knew the truth. She probably hasn't even told him yet...

"Mitch calm down it's fine" Jerome said, grabbing onto my hands to stop me from pacing. "I'm going to kill him" I repeated for the hundredth time. "i know you're mad but please don't make any rash decisions. Give it time to cool down" Jerome soothed, leading me over to the bed. "I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him. Oh how I am going to fucking kill him!" I said and laughed to keep myself from hyperventilating.

"Mitch you stay here I'm going to go get you some water" Jerome told me and kissed my lips softly, which calmed me down a little. "Okay..." I sighed in defeat and laid down on the bed as Jerome smiled down at me. "Thank you biggums. I'll be right back" he told me and squeezed my hand as if to say 'Stay strong' then left me by myself.

I immediately stood up and began pacing the room again. Lachlan is going to die. He is going to regret the day he banged my sister, he's going to regret messing with my family. The little shit head... "Fagbattleduty" I whispered under my breathe, laughing slightly.

After another 10 minutes of me pacing and Jerome not returning I decided to go downstairs. I splashed water on my face from the bathroom then walked down the stairs, trying to look normal. As soon as I entered the living room all conversation stopped and everyone looked at me. I eyed them all, not showing any emotion, then walked into the kitchen before I explode.

"hey buddy whatcha doing down here? I told you I'd be right back" Jerome said, pushing me out of the doorway to the kitchen. "I was hungry" I lied and shook Jerome off of me, walking past him and into the kitchen. Jenna stood there looking pale as I entered. I glared at her then walked over quickly to talk to my baby sister.