Chapter 8

*Jenna's POV*

I waited for Jerome to fall asleep which took him no time at all. I pulled my/Mitch's phone out of the pillowcase where I had hidden it earlier. Looking at Jerome's previous tweet, I tweeted him back.

Bajan_Canadian @JeromeASF
Hey! That's MY sister! Its okay you can borrow her though. Just don't brake her. ;)

I checked all of Mitch's other texts which consisted of a few concerned people looking for me. I replied to all of them, saying I was fine, although I really wasn't. Mitch wasn't okay. Jenna was doing great. I checked back at my Tweet, there were already many, many comments asking where I was. I decided to make another Tweet.

Bajan_Canadian
Looking back at my last Tweet I read some of the comments and no, I'm not dead. ITS ALIVE! Hahaha! But seriously, I'm doing fine. I just can't upload at the moment. Sorry doods! :'( If you guys want I could let my sister, Jenna, upload a video or two.... But only if you want.

I posted it and kept refreshing, waiting for people to reply. The first one I got was a hate comment about the whole Jenna thing, but I was used to those. Hate comments really didn't bother me anymore. The second one was in support of Jenna but "just until Mitch gets back" Oh how I wish I knew when Mitch was coming back... The third was also in support of it. And the fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. I decided that Jenna will upload a video. Maybe a vlog for the first one? Explaining for those who don't see my Tweets.

I laid my head back down on Jerome's chest, accidentally waking him up. But I pretended that it had just been me moving in my sleep. He seemed to believe it and he messed around on his phone for a couple minutes before falling back asleep...

*Later, Jerome's POV*

I woke up and didn't see Jenna. I got out of bed and wondered out into the living room to find her. "Jenna?" I called and her beautiful fave peered around the kitchen corner. "Jerome! Hi! So glad to see you!" She said and half ran to where I was. What's going on? Why is she acting weird? I furrowed my eyebrows at her and she tilted her head towards the kitchen. I curled my fists and walked towards the kitchen door.

Ryan stood there on his phone and my blood began to boil. "What did you do?" I asked, my voice spitting venom. "What are you talking about?" He asked defensively and made a move to step out of the kitchen. I blocked him and motioned for Jenna to come over. She walked up behind me and I saw her curled fists at her side, nails digging into the palms. "What did you do? And you know what I mean Ryan, don't play dumb" I said firmly.

"Nothing. She's overreacting" Ryan said and tried to push past me. While Ryan might be bigger then me, I was stronger, and we both knew that. "What. Did. You. Do Ryan?" I asked, this time Jenna placed her hand on my back. Her hand was trembling which just pissed me off even more.

"NOTHING JEROME! GOD!" Ryan said and tried to push me back but I didn't move. I then pushed him back into the wall and he looked down at me. "I'm not going to let you go until you tell me Ryan" I said, spitting a little on his face. "Who says I need you to let me go?" Ryan asked and kneed my junk. I gasped, letting him go for a second which he used to try and run away.

I ran behind him and tackled Ryan to the floor. He yelled and I heard footsteps run down the stairs while he tried to throw me off of him. Unfortunately for Ryan, I had been working out lately and he barely got me to budge. "Jerome? Ryan! Jenna!?" I heard Adam say as I pinned Ryan's hands behind him so that he couldn't move.

Adam moved to help me and I saw Jenna begin to cry out of the corner of my eye. I held Ryan's hands in one of my own hands and I curled my other into a fist. I punched Ryan in the nose. Hah! Now he will know what it is like to have an ugly nose. I laughed to myself and Adam took my spot, holding Ryan down as Ti helped him by grabbing Ryan's legs. All of the other guys were at the store.

"What happened?" I asked Jenna and she shook her head. She was sobbing now and stepped towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and sobbing into my shoulder.