Chapter 18

*Lachlan's POV* (yeah buddy)

Oh dear lord how this girl frustrated me. Wearing that short, black dress. It was agony. She seriously needed to let me take her sooner rather then later, I'm getting impatient for god's sakes. Walking up to the door I saw Mitch there, talking to Jenna. Her back was facing me so I snuck up behind her and kissed the top of her head. Then I rested my chin on her hair part as she smiled and Mitch glared at me.

I always knew he would be over protective of Jenna. Who wouldn't be? She's got the whole package! Jenna is hilarious, games, and hot as hell. I wrapped my arms around her torso and listened as she and Mitch talked. They were talking about her starting her own channel. "I think you should definitely start your own channel" I added in. "I could use the money but god it is- looks stressful" She said and I shrugged.

"You could handle it" I replied and took my chin off of her head, stepping beside her and holding her hand. Pretty soon everyone was at the door and ready to go. Adam and Ti got into Adam's car. Mitch, Jerome, and Jenna got into Jerome's car. I wanted to go with them but Vikk, Preston, and Rob insisted I ride with them.

"So have you banged her yet?" Preston asked as soon as I got into the car. "God damn Preston give him a minute" Rob scolded as Vikk laughed, pulling out of the driveway and following Jerome's car down the road. "Nah not yet" I said causing Preston and Rob to audibly gasp. "Damn Lachlan you're slacking" Vikk joked and punched my arm lightly.

"Nah banter nahhh" I joked back, running my hand through my hair. "So why not, Lachlan? I thought you were supposed to be a stud?" Rob asked mockingly. "She won't let me... I got pretty close a couple times but she always stops it. But trust me, I'm working on it" I assured him as all of the guys made suggestive sounds at me. Eventually, after 15 minutes of the guys mocking me, we arrived at the club.

I stepped out along with everyone else and stood next to Jenna. "You guys ready to go in?" Adam asked as we all gathered outside the entrance. "Yeah lezzgo!" Jerome shouted and dragged Mitch up to the bouncer. He looked at all of his and winked at Jenna. I glared him down as he motioned for Jenna to go in. "Come on guys" Jenna said and smiled at us, motioning for us to come forward.

"You're with them?" The bouncer asked Jenna and I stepped up next to her. "Yep thanks for letting us in" I said as we all paraded by him, inside. Well that was awkward... Jenna grabbed my hand and led me to the bar as all of us spilt up into little groups. However Mitch followed us over to the bar and Jerome went with Vikk, Rob, and Preston.

"Hey Jenna can you be the driver?" Mitch asked her. "I can be the driver" I volunteered while Mitch glared into my soul. Jenna should be able to drink if she wants. Plus she's much more likely to agree to sex if she has had a few...

"No no no it's fine I'll do it. You can drink" She said and handed me a shot that the bartender had given her. I tried not to show my disappointment and shrugged as I downed the shot. "At least have a couple, babe" I told her, leaning in a little, Mitch's back straightened beside me. "No, you should be fully sober to drive. Promise me you won't drink?" Mitch said, his fists clenching beside him.

"Uhm..." Jenna started looking back and forth from me to Mitch. "yeah... I guess I shouldn't have any if I'm going to drive..." She finished and Mitch sighed of relief while I smiled a fake smile. "Sure whatever you want babe" I said and leaned in to kiss her. At this point it was half because I really wanted her and half to piss off Mitch, he was always funny when trying not to act pissed. When he decided enough was enough he was scary as hell though. I liked to play around and see how far I could get him to go before exploding. It was like gambling but you don't bet money, you bet consciousness.

Jenna scooted forward and wrapped her arms around my neck as my own arms went to her lower back. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Mitch stood there watching us, looking ready to kill. "Get em Lachlan!" Vikk shouted from somewhere across the bar, causing Jenna and I to brake apart. I smirked and lifted my eyebrow, looking at her. Jenna winked and Mitch reached his braking point.