Chapter 22

A/N
Hey sorry that I haven't been posting as often. I took up a couple new activities (ice skating being the main one) that limit my time. Posts are no longer daily but will probably be 1-3 a week. I'm so sorry guys! I'll post when I can! Later doods and enjoy chapter 22!

*Adam's POV* (~• •)~

I grabbed the final box and loaded it into the car. My handsome as ever boyfriend watched me, blushing ever so slightly as I smirked at him. "I'm really gonna miss them" I whispered as I moved closer to Ti. "We're only moving fifteen minutes away. We'll visit all the time! Plus we can record and all that jazz. Besides... It's time we got our own place..." Ti said, touching my arm with his last sentence.

I was happy we were doing this. I loved Ti and this would give us a preview of what the rest of our lives together will be like. You know, not that I'm one of those people that plans everything in advance... *cough* lies *cough cough*

I looked at the row of my friends that were standing in front of Jerome's house. I hugged Preston, Rob, and Vikk just saying a casual "goodbye" or "I'll miss you guys". You know, something along those lines. I walked up to Lachlan and hugged him, whispering into his ear.

"Take care of her or I'll come back and help Mitch beat your ass"

I pulled apart from a slightly startled Lachlan and smiled brightly at him, as if I hadn't said anything. I then moved to Jerome and hugged him, fake crying as I yelled out "NO! NOT THE FLUFFY!"

We all laughed and I moved to Mitch. I was probably closest to him out of everyone here- besides Ti, obviously. "I'll miss you man" I said simply and bro hugged him, patting his back. I really was going to miss him. "Try not to burn the house down while cooking pasta" He told me and I laughed. "No promises" I assured Mitch, making him laugh.

I walked down the the very last person. Jenna... "Bye Adam" She said, her mouth smiled but her eyes looked slightly sad. I hugged her as she whispered in my ear. "Thanks for everything..." I heard Jenna sniffle and I found my heart already beginning to ache ever so slightly. "I love you almost as much as I love budder" I assured her, trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

We broke apart and I watched as Ti said all of his goodbyes. I hopped into the drivers seat of the car and waved to my second family as Ti and I drove off into the distance.

*Jenna's POV* *next day* ~(• •~)

Yesterday was pretty boring after Adam and Ti left. Everyone moped around while Lachlan and I cleaned their old room, putting our own stuff in it. Lachlan asked me why I was sterilizing everything at one point to which I replied, "God knows what kinky gay buttsex Ti and Adam had all over this very room"

Right now I was getting dressed to go out to eat with all of the guys. Rob, Preston, Vikk, Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan. Everyone was going. Knowing these guys we were probably going to end up at a pizza joint or something. I shoved my legs into some skinny jeans and put on a white tank top over it with a little necklace Lachlan had gotten me that had a heart on it. I put on a red leather looking jacket and brushed my hair down around my shoulders. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't purposely dressing similar to my old Minecraft character.

"You guys ready to go?!" I shouted as I walked down the stairs, almost all of them (to my surprise) waiting next to the door for me. "Everyone except Mitch" Rob said as I heard footsteps come down the stairs behind me. "Like brother like sister" Jerome jokingly sighed, causing us all to laugh slightly.

"So where are we headed to?" Vikk asked as we all stepped outside. "Pizza?" Mitch offered as I whispered "called it" to Lachlan, winning the bet we had wagered earlier. Damn, why didn't I put money on this?