Chapter 25

*Lachlan's POV*

Where are they going? I watched out the window as Jerome practically dragged Jenna out to the car. They exchanged conversation as I continued watching, that's until Jenna looked up at me. I moved away from the window, hoping she hadn't seen me. Damn it. She probably had.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hey can we all record some stuff?" I asked Mitch, Vikk, Preston, and Rob who were all sitting in the kitchen. "I'm up for that" Vikk spoke and I smiled at him. Although I was slightly pissed off at Vikk for liking Jenna, he was still my friend. He might even be my best friend out of all these nerds. But they were my nerds.

"Yeah what game?" Rob asked. "Minecraft. Duh" Preston joked. "No no no- as in are we playing Lucky Block? Parkour? Mario party?" Rob explained. "I'm down for Lucky Block" Mitch spoke from his seat. "Alright I'm gonna go set up equipment" I told them and smiled, walking away. I went upstairs, into my and Jenna's room and set up the recording equipment.

Mitch set up in his and Jerome's room, Preston got the basement, Vikk went into Jerome's office/usual recording space, while Rob set up in the living room. I got a Skype call from Preston and accepted it, loading up Minecraft.

"So I found a new lucky block map we could do" Vikk said as he downloaded the map. "Sounds gucci" Mitch said as he texted someone on his phone. "Alright all loaded in, everyone join" Vikk said and I clicked on his server.

"Alright we all in?" Rob asked and once we all answered 'yes' the countdown started. "3..2..1... Hey everybody it's Preston here back with another craaazy lucky block battle with the pack!" Preston spoke and we all whooped as we ran around the map. "Basic Lucky Block rules: fifteen minutes to break blocks, no God apples, no lucky potions, announce strength which is one kill then slash heal, and have fun whoooop!" Mitch said quickly as he broke a lucky block spawning in the wither.

"Oi nice going!" I joked as I ran away from the beast. We all laughed as Preston and Rob were blown up, both of them yelling. "AND WE'RE OFF!" Vikk shouted.

*Jerome's POV*

I loved Mitch. I know I did. But I also loved Jenna. "She is Mitch, so this isn't really cheating" I reminded myself as I made out with her in my car. But it wasn't true, it still was cheating. But I tried to ignore that part. I pulled Jenna out of her seat, towards me. She climbed over and straddled my waist as my hands tangled in her hair.

Jenna suddenly pulled back off of me and stared into my eyes. "This is so wrong..." She said and bit her lip, which drove me insane. God, I wanted her... "I-I mean I want to... But what about Mitch? And Lachlan? I don't know if I can hurt them like this..." Jenna whispered as she looked down. "Who says they have to know?" I found my mouth saying. My hand pulled Jenna's chin so that her lips were on mine again, as we made out once more.

My arms wrapped around Jenna's back and her hands landed on my chest. She began moving her lips down my face, to my neck. She nibbled ever so softly, so that it wouldn't leave a mark. "Jennnnna" I moaned at she found my sweet spot, right where Mitch had left a previous hickey...

She pulled back and smirked down at me, the same glimmer in her eyes that Mitch had, the one I had loved since fourth grade. But suddenly she stopped smirking. The glimmer in her eyes was replaced with fear, with lust, with uncertainty. "Jerome... I love you but I also love Lachlan now... And you love Mitch... We can't do this to them" Jenna whispered down as I caressed her cheek with my thumb. "Please they don't have to know..." I whispered, desperate for her. Jenna leaned down and kissed my lips softly for a moment before breaking apart. "I'm sorry Jerome..." She whispered and got off of me, planting her perfect butt back into the passengers seat.

Fuuuuuuck... I looked down at my lap, an obvious boner visible. I heard chuckling beside of me and looked over at Jenna, who turned away to look out the window. "Shuttup" I muttered as I turned the car back on and Jenna burst out laughing. "I'm sorry I'm sorry... Oh Gawd" Jenna said and tried to catch her breath before bursting out laughing again.

I drove us home, not much conversation happening. It was kind of awkward... Considering I just basically confessed my love to her, she gave me a boner, then shut down the whole operation completely. Yep. Pretty fucking awkward...

We arrived at the house and she jumped out of the car, running to the front door. I followed after her, also running so that I could grab her arm before she reached the door. "Hey" I said quietly, looking into her cameral eyes. "Please don't tell Mitch or Lachlan" I said and stared intently into her eyes, practically watching the gears in her brain turn.

She smiled up at me slightly. "I wouldn't dream of it" She said and kissed me on the cheek quickly before disappearing inside.

*Jenna's POV*

I pulled my arm away from Jerome and quickly stepped inside. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about any of this. About Jerome, about betraying Mitch, about cheating on Lachlan... I'm just totally not okay with any of this but at the same time it just feels right with Jerome. I feel like he understands me better. Hell- sometimes I feel as if he knows me better then I know me.

I walked up the stairs quickly and into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and locked it, sitting down on the floor with my back against the door. I sighed, letting all of the air escape my lungs. Okay, Jenna. Lets think this through.

I love Lachlan. I love Jerome. I love Mitch. Pros of Jerome is that I love him most. Cons of Jerome are losing Lachlan and quite possibly Mitch. Plus who says Jerome won't go back to Mitch just as he had done with me? Jerome had more cons then pros at the moment... I heard knocking on the door.

"Hello? Jenna? Are you in there?" I heard an Australian accent ask from the other side. "Yeah" I choked out, realizing just now that I had been crying. I cursed myself out in my mind, my voice had been evident with my emotions. "Are you okay? May I come in?" Lachlan asked, concerned. "I'll- I'll be out in a moment... Can you go wait for me in the room?" I asked, standing up to look in the mirror.

"Yeah of course... I love you" Lachlan reminded me. "I love you too" I whispered, knowing that I wasn't lying.

But it felt as if I was.

I heard his hand leave the door knob and I sighed, another tear dripping down my face. I turned on the water and rubbed my hands under it, getting them wet so that I could wipe the tear stains from my face. Using the towel to dry my face afterwards, I stepped into the hall and made my way to my and Lachlan's room.

I stepped inside the door and closed it behind me, clicking the lock. "Hey... Are you okay?" Lachlan whispered, concern and love in his voice. I shook my head 'no', tears suddenly filling my eyes again as I wobbled over to Lachlan, who was sitting on the bed. I crawled in next to him and rested my head on his shoulder as he coddled me. "Shh it's okay... Is it about what happened this morning? I'm really sorry... I was being ridiculous. I know that Jerome would never do that to Mitch and you wouldn't do that to me either" Lachlan cooed as I began sobbing about how ironic his words were.

"I'm so sorry Jenna" he whispered after 10 minutes of me sobbing, his voice sounding strained. As if he were on the verge of tears... I sat back and looked into his eyes, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"No Lachlan... It's not you. I love you. You're perfect... I should be the one saying sorry" I whispered, sniffling. "You have no reason to say sorry, you should be upset at me. And I love you too" Lachlan whispered back and smiled, wiping away my tears.

I smiled up at Lachlan and lied down, resting my head on Lachlan's chest as we began to fall asleep. "I don't deserve him..." I thought as I fell asleep beside Lachlan.