Chapter 13

-WARNING: SEXY TIME SEXY TIME WHOOP WHOOP #MEROME YEAH BUDDY-

*Mitch's POV*

I was going to be dominant this time. When I had been Jenna I had always let Jerome take the reins but this time I was Mitch... And Mitch had a lot more confidence then Jenna. I walked over to Jerome, giving him the best smirk I could and began kissing him. At first the kiss was sweet but it soon became rough and I pushed Jerome back to the bed, climbing over on top of him.

I planted my hands on either side of his torso, right under his arm pits, and lowered my waist on top of his, sitting up in the process. I was leaning over him and the room felt like it was a thousand degrees. My hot breathe floated down to his cool face which I caressed with my right hand. My thumb slid over his cheekbone and I leaned down to kiss him once more. The kiss was passionate this time and I could stay in this spot forever.

I could feel Jerome start to harden under me and I smirked while I continued to kiss him. Jerome squirmed under me for a second and I could tell he was trying to get me off of him. I sat up, feeling slightly hurt. He didn't like me? What? I thought- Jerome pushed me off of him so that I landed next to him on the bed. He then flipped his leg over me, reversing our positions. I still wanted to be dominant eventually but I guess this will work for now...

Jerome began to grind on me, this time making me harden under him. I reached my hand down to rub him through his pants. He stopped grinding for a second and moaned, becoming yet more stiff in my hand. I looked up at him, watched as his face contorted into pleasure. I squeezed a little and flipped us around again so that I was on top, keeping my hand right where I wanted it.

Jerome moaned again and I took my hand off of him for a mere second before putting it down into his pants just a little. My fingers rested just under his underwear elastic band, teasing him. He looked up at me, pleading for me to continue with his eyes. I smirked down at him and brought my face next to his ear, breathing hot breathe onto his upper neck. "Beg for it" I whispered roughly and moved my pointer finger down so it was just barely touching his base.

Jerome shivered at my touch and unbuttoned my pants as he whispered. "Please Mitch... I need you" I smiled deviously and used my unoccupied hand to grab both of Jerome's hands and push them above his head. I then used the hand in his pants to reach further down so that I was touching the tip. I stroked him, staring into his eyes and he grunted, trying not to moan. I let go of Jerome's hands above his head and used my one hand to unbutton his pants while my other continued to stroke him. I pulled Jerome pants down with my free hand, stopping the stroking with the other and just gripping him.

Once his pants were off I removed his shirt also, all the while rubbing my fingertip over his tip. I stared down at Jerome's boner, not even hiding my lust for it. I pulled his last article of clothing off, exposing Jerome fully. I leaned my face down to his crotch, just before we were about to make contact I stopped. "Moan for me" I demanded and Jerome whispered back, "you have to earn it... Mitch..." Hearing him say my name made me want to take him here. But I had to give Jerome a run for his money.

I breathed out hot breathe on him and Jerome tensed up, waiting for me to make a move. I licked his tip and Jerome tried to hold in his moan. I took Jerome fully into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip. Jerome still held in his moans but he was obviously struggling. I brought my hands to his balls and massaged them while I began to suck Jerome. He finally moaned loudly and moved his hips a little, causing him to go deeper into my mouth.

Jerome's hands flew down to my hair and he entwined his fingers in it, pushing me further down onto him. I stopped myself from choking, Jerome was just too much for me to handle in my mouth. But I have to try. Jerome grunted as I moved my mouth up and down over him. "Mitch!" He said anxiously before cumming into my mouth.

I swallowed him and looked up at Jerome. He looked satisfied, happy even. He also looked tired. I'm glad I have that effect on him...

I stared into Jerome's dark chocolatey eyes as I licked my lips clean of his baby juices. He raised and eyebrow at me as I smirked at him. "Its my turn Mitch..." Jerome said and tried to get up. I brought my face up to his, still not letting him up. "Ever thought about anal?" I breathed down his bare neck, then licked him. Jerome shivered. "You're welcome to try" He whispered sensually and bit my earlobe lightly. Jerome pulled my shirt over my head. I kicked off my jeans as Jerome felt all over my torso with his hands. He kissed my jawline as I finished getting my pants off after what seemed like forever. I scooted up to Jerome again and hovered over him, my hands on either side of his face.

I kissed Jerome roughly as he pulled my underwear down, exposing my manhood. Jerome twirled his finger around my tip as we made out, making me even harder- if that was possible.

We were both butt naked and making out, me on top. It was everything I could have hoped for with Jerome... I never would have thought this is where we would end up when I met Jerome...

*Flashback*

I stood right outside my classroom. I was so nervous. New school, new town, new freaking country! I know no one here. What if I'm bullied? What if they all hate me? I took a deep breathe and stepped into the room. The teacher walked over and shook my hand, offering an enthusiastic "Hello!" I nodded and followed her towards the front of the room.

She clapped her hands together twice and the class repeated after her with their own hands, then grew quiet. I smiled nervously as I introduced myself. "Hi I'm Mitch and I'm from Canada" I began to walk to the back of the classroom to not be noticed when a boy stopped me. Was he going to bully me? Oh no...

"Hi Mitch! I'm Jerome! Do you want to sit next to us?" He asked, motioning towards his group of friends and the empty desk beside them. "Uh... Yeah! Thanks Jerome!" I said and sat down next to him.

After that point Jerome and I were inseparable. The teachers would say "oh no" when we came around. We were the dynamic duo, Jerome and I. Wherever we went we lit up the room with our cheesy jokes and laughter. I didn't know it at the time but I was in love with my best friend...

*End Flashback*

I stared down into Jerome's beautiful, dark brown eyes. The eyes that seemed to melt me every time I looked into them. I stopped making out with Jerome abruptly and turned him around. He sat up on his hands and knees, exposing the ass I had joked about so many times, the ass I that I loved.

I pushed myself into him halfway, stopping for Jerome to become comfortable. It was agony waiting, pleasure shot through my body and I was itching to begin. Jerome gave me the okay symbol and I pushed myself completely in.

I grunted as I thrust myself in and out of Jerome while he moaned a deep moan beneath me. My hand reached under him and stroked his special man area as I picked up the paste with my thrusting. "Come for me Mitchhh~ ahhh" Jerome moaned. "Say my name" I grunted and slowed my thrusting for a second, waiting for him to reply. "Miiitch~" Jerome said and I started going faster. "Again." I ordered and Jerome obeyed, "Miiiitch" With each time he said my name, I picked up speed and Jerome caught on to my pattern.

"Mitch...Miiiiitch...MiiiTCH..MITCH...MIIITTTCHHH!" He yelled out as he came into my hand. I put one final thrust into him and let out my own seed. My body was in a state of pure bliss as I rode us out of our orgasms. I pulled out of Jerome and laid down next to him, snuggling my head onto his bare chest. Jerome's arm wrapped around me and I surrounded myself in his warmth.

"I...I love you" I panted out and closed my eyes on his chest, inhaling his scent. "I love you too Mitch... More then you can ever imagine..." Jerome whispered as he kissed the top of my head. I snuggled his chest a little and smiled as I fell into what might have been the best sleep I've ever had...