Chapter 17

*Jenna's POV*

I woke up and was immediately met with the laughs of Rob, Preston, and Vikk. Opening my eyes, I discovered they had duct taped Lachlan and I under the bedsheets so that we were pressed together, no wiggle room. "What the hell?" Lachlan asked as he woke up trying to brake free. "You do know this means war, right?" I asked and they all continued laughing as I tried to brake free of the taped bonds.

"Freaking. War." Lachlan repeated as he tried to pull his arms up, out from under the covers, only to discover his wrists were duct taped too. So were mine, along with my ankles. "How the hell did you do this without waking us?!?" I asked as I surveyed the bed, looking for weak points. Ah hah! They hadn't duct taped the bottom!

Preston, Rob, and Vikk high-fived and waved to us cheekily as they exited the room. "...so how do we get out?" Lachlan asked as I dove my head under the covers. "Bottom!" I said as my feet slipped out from underneath the covers. I ungracefully slid my entire body down and my ass landed on the floor as I broke free. I bit the end of the duct tape roll on my hands and unwrapped myself as Lachlan watched me.

I then undid my legs and stood back, marveling at the trap I had escaped. I have to hand it to them, they did a great job. Well, minus them forgetting the bottom. "Help?" Lachlan asked, bashing his eyelashes at me as I smirked at him. I climbed on top of Lachlan and kissed his cheek before untying his hands. I sat there on top of him for a second, as he smirked up at me.

"You know... They probably won't expect us to get out of this that quickly..." Lachlan said suggestively. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him playfully as I climbed off him. I unwrapped the side of the bed so that Lachlan could escape and helped him undo his feet. "You would have been screwed without me" I said, smiling up at him as I unwrapped the last part of his ankles. "Yeah thanks..." Lachlan said and watched as I stood up, handing the piece of tape to him.

"So how are we going to get them back?" He asked and I smirked. Whispering my devious plan to Lachlan, he laughed evilly as we crept upstairs...

*Mitch's POV*

I sat around the kitchen table with Jerome, Rob, Preston, and Vikk. They were telling me about the trap they had put Jenna and Lachlan into. "Wait... They slept together last night?" I asked, the inner brother coming out. "Don't worry I was sleeping in the bed too, they didn't do anything" Vikk said and I felt a sigh of relief escape my lungs.

Holding in my laughter, I watched as Jenna and Lachlan crept up behind Vikk, Rob, and Preston. They signaled for Jerome and I to be quiet. Jerome kept talking about the UHC we were planning for later.

She had on a mask that looked halfway between a baby and a horror movie. Blood dripped from the mouth and fake tears stained the cheek. Jenna also carried a water gun that I could see was loaded with something that wasn't water, a yellow liquid. Jenna wore a black leather jacket that had multiple zippers. Where dad she gotten that? Lachlan had on a bacca mask and a shirt that at first made it look like he had been shot. Upon closer inspection I discover that it was just Ty-dyed around his chest. He too had a fake gun in his hand.

Jenna and Lachlan had gone all out for this prank. I can't wait to see. I listened to Jerome talk about UHC but didn't really pay attention to what he was saying. I was too busy trying to not explode myself with laughter. Jenna saw this and decided it would be a good idea to do the snoop dog smoke weed everyday dance. Jerome and I lost it, I bent down from the pain in my stomach of laughing too hard. Suddenly Rob screeched really high pitched and was followed by Vikk's and Preston's lower pitched screams.

I continued laughing as I watched Jenna and Lachlan spray them with the mystery liquid. Rob, Vikk, and Preston stared up in horror, expecting to die. I laughed even harder as they realized who it was. Vikk was the first to notice and I watched as he turned to Rob and Preston, saw their terrified faces, then exploded with laughter as well. Lachlan and Jenna continued spraying them with the liquid until they were screaming for mercy, all dripping wet.

Jerome and I laughed as Jenna and Lachlan look off their masks, Lachlan smirking and Jenna bursting into laughter along with us. "OH MY GOD" Rob yelled and tore off his shirt. "IS THIS PEE?" He yelled again and Jenna nodded, still laughing as Preston and Vikk tore off their shirts. "NO THATS TOO FAR YOU GUYS SPRAYED PISS ON US" Preston yelled after he sniffed his shirt.

"Chill guys it's not piss" Lachlan laughed and Vikk stared at him doubtfully. "Smells like pee" Rob said and got up, walking over to the sink, and throwing his shirt into it. "WHY?!? WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING THIS BAD!" Vikk yelled as he and Preston followed Rob, putting their shirts in the sink. "If it's not piss then what is it?" Preston asked as Lachlan and Jenna seemed to have a conversation with their eyes.

"It's a secret" Lachlan said, smirking at the group. Everyone cooled down afterwards while Lachlan and Jenna headed down to change into real clothes. I saw Jerome tense up as they headed down together and remembered that he probably had feelings for Jenna still. I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. I guess Jenna and Lachlan being together kind of helped the tension but I wasn't happy with Lachlan defiling my sister either. I guess it's better him then Jerome though...

Lachlan and Jenna came back up the stairs, Jenna blushing madly and Lachlan smirking. I stared him down and set my jaw, trying not to scream at Lachlan. Getting used to them as a thing will definitely take some work...

"So what do you guys want to do?" Lachlan asked. I almost answered 'Shoot you with a shotgun then bury your remains in a swamp' but caught myself before I could. "How about the beach?" Vikk suggested and Rob countered "It's too cold outside" We were all silent for a moment, thinking. "...We could go to a club" Jenna suggested shyly and I cringed at the thought of Lachlan taking advantage of a drunken Jenna. "That sounds like fun!" Jerome said excitedly before I could make up some excuse not to. Pretty soon everyone else agreed that we would go once it gets a little later in the day. Meanwhile we would all record some content.

I headed up to Jerome's room with him and we set up his computer on the desk and my laptop on the bed. We both uploaded Minecraft and began playing Hunger Games together...

*Later, Jenna's POV*

I looked at the clock, 8:30. I should begin getting ready. Standing up, I closed my laptop and headed up to Jerome's room. I walked in and smiled, not saying anything because they were recording, and grabbing my suitcase. I lugged it downstairs and propped it up on the bed so that I could see everything in it. My options were a black mini skirt and red V-neck, a short red dress, and a short black dress. Personally I didn't like how much any of them showed off but it was either this or sweat pants. (I would have chosen sweat pants if I knew the club wouldn't kick me out)

I grabbed the black dress because it covered about half an inch more then the other two and took off towards the bathroom. After I had changed I put on makeup and brushed my hair, trying to make my self look good. I stared back into the mirror and wiggled my eyebrows at myself, smiling, and laughing at how ridiculous I felt.

I opened up the door and was about to step out when Lachlan pushed me back into the bathroom, stepping in behind me, and shutting the door. I stood back and stood there as he looked me up and down, checking me out. My put my hand on my hip and smirked. "Like what you see?" I asked and flipped my hair jokingly. "Hell ya" he whispered huskily and pushed me against the wall, kissing me roughly.

I kissed back for a while then pushed him off of me a little bit so that I could look up into his eyes. I smiled innocently. "You should go get dressed for the club" Lachlan stared down at me then brought his mouth to my ear. "Why get myself dressed when I can undress you?" He asked.

"Sorry dood. I just got dressed and this shit took forever to get into" I said and tried to push him back slightly, but he didn't budge. "How long does it take to get off?" He asked seductively. "You'll never know" I countered and pushed him off of me, walking out of the bathroom.

"Nice try Little Lachy!" I shouted and smirked at him behind me as I walked up the stairs. "GUYS MEET ME BY THE DOOR IN 15 TO GO TO THE CLUB WHOOOOP" I shouted in the living room, hearing several "whooop"s back. I sat down on the couch and messed around on my phone, checking twitter and stuff.

There were a lot of people requesting I make a channel... I mean I could. But do I want to? YouTube is a lot of stress- people start recognizing you and if you do anything wrong everyone is all over it. It's actually nice to not have to record. But at the same time a lot of them already recognize me from dating Jerome or being Mitch's "sister". Plus I need some money. I could get another job though. But I don't think any other job will be as fun as YouTube and I obviously know what it takes and that I could make it. I already made it once...