Chapter 15

*Jenna's POV*

"Pizza!" I shouted and took the boxes from the delivery man, giving him money and a smile. Footsteps thundered as all the guys ran to great me. "I've got it!" Mitch shouted and tried to take the pizza from me as I closed the door with my foot. "MINE!" I shouted and yanked the three boxes away from him.

I walked to the kitchen with the paparazzi of boys following me. I set down the three boxes and opened them all up. Jerome got us a bunch of paper plates and set them on the counter. "Come and get it boys!" Rob said as he stole the first slice.

Eventually everyone got a slice and we all sat down either on the couch or on the floor surrounding it. Everyone looked at me confused as I sat next to Lachlan, not Jerome. Vikk smirked though, wiggling his eyebrows at Lachlan, myself, Mitch, and Jerome. We all laughed as everyone stared at us.

"What's so funny?" Preston asked us. I looked over at Mitch and Jerome, mentally asking if I could tell them. Mitch nodded and Jerome smiled nervously at me. "Jenna and Jerome no longer for Merome has set sail on a voyage around the world" I said and Preston looked at me confused, along with Ti and Rob.

"What do you mean?" Ti asked and I smiled at Mitch and Jerome.

"Wanna show them?" I asked and Mitch smirked at Jerome, giving him a kiss on the lips. "WHOAH THERE!" Preston shouted as he looked appalled at Mitch and Jerome. "MEROME IS REAL!" I shouted and laughed. Ti smiled and congratulated Mitch and Jerome while Preston and Rob stared, speechless.

"Also Lenna is a thing now" Lachlan said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and Adam stared at me, mouth open, wiggling his eyebrows. "Whoa wait- Jerome, you started dating your ex girlfriend's twin brother? Doesn't that seem a little... I don't know... Uncalled for?" Rob said to Jerome, who didn't know how to reply to that.

"It's fine, the three of us are all gucci" I said for him and Jerome gave me a smile. Everyone was silent for a moment before Preston shouted. "MEROME!!! OH. MY. GOD! I LOVE IT!" We all laughed as he enthusiastically congratulated the two of them.

"Oi! Little Lauchy is scoring too!" Rob said and nudged Lachlan with his elbow. Lachlan reached his arm around me and jokingly wiggled his eyebrows at me, making everyone (including myself) laugh.

I smiled and leaned into Lachlan, finishing my pizza. Mitch and I finished first, making everyone joke about the "Hugh twins' appetite"

Mitch walked into the kitchen and brought out a beer for everyone. He passed them out and then sat back down in his seat. I popped the top on mine and took a long swig. "Turn up turn up!" Jerome joked as he drank his own beer, making us all chuckle.

"You guys wanna play another drinking game?" I offered and everyone agreed. "Truth, Dare, or Chug?" Vikk offered and we all decided to go with it.

"Mitch, truth or dare?" I asked, devious plans forming in my mind. "You're evil! I don't want to do anything you say!" Mitch complained and I laughed evilly. "You have to choose Mitchy, it's de rules" I countered and he groaned. "I'm gonna start out easy with you, truth" He said and I smirked at him. "Have you ever fapped about Jerome?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Mitch answered quickly, "YepMyTurnToAsk. Jenna, truth or dare?" Jerome smirked over at Mitch, who smirked back and everyone else laughed. "Dare" I said and he smirked at me deviously. "I dare you to let me put ice cubes in your bra and underwear, then you can't take them out until they're completely melted" Mitch said and all the guys made an "oohhh" sound.

I chugged my beer and smiled at Mitch, leaning further against Lachlan. Mitch's jaw stiffened at my gesture. I knew exactly how he thought and I could use this as my advantage. He thought of me as kind of like his little sister now. Mitch would surely be protective over me, at least that's how I would feel and we were literally the same person.