Chapter 4

*Jenna's POV*

When I woke up I was still laying on Jerome but he was awake and playing on his phone. "Wh-what time is it?" I asked, sitting up. "10:21" Jerome answered. "How long have you been awake?" I asked. "A while but it's okay, I was enjoying the view" Jerome said and winked playfully at me. "Aw thank you but you can wake me up next time" I said and smiled warmly at him. "Next time?" He asked, smirking at me. "Well I'm staying for a month..." I said and laughed with Jerome.

"You wanna go eat?" I asked and Jerome nodded his head, following me out to the kitchen. "You guys have fun last night?" Adam teased and I smiled, looking down at the ground. "Get it Jerome" Lachlan joked and winked at him. Jerome laughed lightly and went to get some pancakes that someone had made. "Hey... Jenna" Ryan said, voice sounding a little salty. "Hi Ryan" I said chirpily, partly to piss him off. While I liked Ryan when I was Mitch, when Ryan saw me as a potential sexual partner he turned into kind of an ass.

"So a little birdie told me that you slept with Jerome last night" Ryan said, still being rude as ever. "Yes, I slept in Jerome's bed with him. Problem?" I asked and took a bite of pancakes, smiling at him. "Oh nothing, just that you said you would come and sleep out on the couch with me" I laughed coldly. "Right well if I remember correctly you said something about women being property and me wanting a firm hand to take the wheel." I said, making air quotations around 'wanting a firm hand to take the wheel'

"Did Jerome tell you that?" He asked and I shook my head 'no'. "Nope, I heard it while I used the bathroom. You should learn to 1. Talk quietly, 2. Respect women, and 3. Not be a total jag" I said and got up from the table, walking out into the living room. Ryan stood there shocked as I pushed past him. "You're right-" He started but I cut him off, "Ya, I know" I said. "I can change you know. You could help me... I could be your project..." Ryan said, taking a step towards me with each word. "As repulsive as that all sounds I'm going to have to pass" I said and walked up to Jerome's room.

I heard Adam laughing downstairs and I too laughed, finding my phone and sending him a text.

M: So how do you think I handled the Ryan situation? ;)
A: Dude. You're hilarious he's so startled!
M: hahaha if only he knew dude
A: ha ya...

I saw that I had a text from Jerome.

J: Hey your sister arrived a couple minutes ago. She's really nice! Why didn't you ever tell me about her?
J: Everyone is drooling over her good lord Mitch if only you were here
J: Hey I uh kinda kissed Jenna... It was a dare! Don't hate me! Also Ryan likes her and he's being a total asshole about it too... Saying that she's "property" and shit. Don't worry biggums, I defended her for you. Miss you :)

Jerome is so sweet. I should text him back as Mitch. I should also get a phone for Jenna use. It might be weird if they ask for my number and I give them Mitch's.

M: She's been texting me about your guys' night... ;) Take care of her biggums.

Jerome replied almost right away.

J: Thanks dood, I will. ;)

I heard footsteps come up the stairs and put away Mitch's phone. I ran over to the bed and lied down, pretending I had been there they entire time. Someone knocked on the door. "Uh Jenna? Are you okay? Can I come in?" Jerome asked. "Sure" I said and sat up in the bed. Jerome slowly opened up the door and slipped in, shutting it behind him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking over and sitting on the bed. "I don't know" I answered honestly. Was I okay? I mean I certainly wasn't okay with Ryan. Or being a girl whatsoever. But was I okay? Ya, I was. Jerome made up for the girl parts and Ryan. Jerome made up for every unfortunate thing that had ever happened to me. "Actually... I've never been better" I corrected myself.

Jerome smiled down at me. "I'm glad to hear that. Now do you want to watch a movie or something?" Jerome asked and I smiled up at him. "Can we play Call of Duty?" I asked. Jerome tilted his head. "You play Call of Duty?" He asked and I smirked. "Do I play Call of Duty? Do you like Minecraft? Dude, I play all the same video games as Mitch" I said and turned on the tv in his room. "Awesome! I'll grab the controls!" Jerome said and stood up from the bed. We played Call of Duty for a good three hours where I beat Jerome a good 90% of the time. And I enjoyed every minute of it.