Chapter 23

*Jenna's POV*

"Hello doods my name is Jenna Hughs and this is my first time on YouTube. You may have heard of me from my brother, Mitchell Hughs, or BajanCanadian. If not, make sure to go check him out he uploads some awesome Minecraft videos. But anyways I just wanted to put up an introductory video on what you're likely to see on my channel. My name is JennaMC and I have two different channels that are both just starting as of now. My other channel is called Bajenna and will have an introductory video as well. But enough of that- on this channel I'll be uploading mainly Minecraft videos of all types. Hunger Games, Lucky block, battle domes, and so on. Err what else? I think that's it but now a little about me. I'm Mitch's twin and am currently living in the same house as him, JeromeASF, Craftbattleduty, PrestonPlayz or TBNRfrags, Woofless, and Vikkstar123. They are all some really awesome doods and their channel information will be in the stoofs below so check them all out" I started on my JennaMC intro vid, but was interrupted by all of the guys.

"HI!" They all shouted and jumped up behind me, making me scream. "NOT COOL!" I shouted, laughing. "Hello" Lachlan said and kissed my cheek. Well I guess the fans are gonna find out about us pretty early then. "Hey doods make sure to check out my lil sis's channel! Love ya long time- bye!" Mitch interrupted me and we all yelled "bye" to the camera.

"You jags took over my video!" I told them and they all laughed. "Sorry not sorry" Jerome told me, smirking slightly. I made another video for Bajenna, that was also interrupted by the guys, then uploaded that to YouTube along with the first video.

"So now what?" Vikk asked as we all stood around the basement. "Mitch, can I talk to you?" Jerome asked, smiling. Mitch instantly agreed and began following Jerome upstairs. "Well that takes care of them. What do you guys want to do?" Preston asked.

"It's getting pretty late... Maybe we should all go to bed..." Lachlan offered, staring intently at me. "It's not that late... We could do something else it's only like midnight" I said and winked at Lachlan, signaling that we could do what he wanted later. "Ewww you guys are gross" Preston joked and made the guys laugh as I blushed ever so slightly. "We could play truth or dare or somethin" Rob offered. "Alrighty let's do it boys!" Lachlan said and led us over to the couches.

I sat down on the couch, saving a spot for Lachlan between Vikk and I as Lachy ran up the stairs for something. Preston and Rob sat down on the other couch, across from us, Rob propping his feet up onto Preston's lap. "Get off nerd!" Preston yelled jokingly and pushed Rob's legs off of him, making Rob fake cry. "Preston I just want you to love me" He said and wiped a fake tear away. "I know Rob, and Poofless will happen later. When these two nerds aren't watching" Preston told him and we all laughed.

"Hey who ya calling a nerd?" Vikk said in a weird accent, causing us to laugh again. "I'm back! And I brought alcohol!" Lachlan shouted as he ran down the stairs, earning whoops and laughs from the rest of us. As if we needed alcohol to act like we were drunk...

Lachlan passed out beers and sat down next to me, pulling my butt onto his lap and my back to his chest. His head rested on my shoulder, Lachlan's warm breathe tickling my neck. "I'll ask first! Lachlan, truth or dare?" Vikk shouted, bringing me out of my trance as Lachlan thought for a moment. "Errr dare... Yeah let's do dare!" He told Vikk and popped the top off his beer, taking a swig as Vikk thought of a dare.

"I dare you to make Jenna moan" Vikk said, earning laughs from Preston and Rob and a blush from me. "Good lord Vikk! What the hell?!?" Lachlan said, laughing under me. "You can loose if you want... And leave" Vikk said, sitting back on the couch, seemingly hinting at something I didn't know. He smirked at Lachlan and I, knowing that Lachlan would go through with it.