Chapter 20

*A/N*
Sorry I missed the update yesterday it was kind of a crazy day. I arrived on plane in Orlando at 6 in the morning then went to Disney with my friend that day. Anyways here is Chapter 20! (I actually wrote it at her house while she was sleeping lol) Hope you doods enjoy! Love ya long time, bye doods.

*Jenna's POV*

"So do you remember anything from last night?" I asked Lachlan, taking another sip from my frappe. "At first I didn't but the memory is coming back" Lachlan told me, holding the iced coffee he had ordered to his forehead. "Why did you do that? You could've done so much more..." I asked, barely above a whisper. Lachlan set down his coffee and turned to me.

"Those were never my intentions. I don't want to force you into anything because I care about you... A lot" He told me and my heart pretty much melted on the spot. Lachlan stared into my caramel eyes with his own bright blue ones. "Thank you" I whispered and kissed him softly. We broke apart and both turned towards the table. I rested my head on his shoulder and scooted as close to Lachlan as I could. His arm wrapped around me and I smiled, breathing in his cologne.

He smelled like safety, like home. I was starting to love Lachlan. At first I didn't think about dating Lachlan seriously. But now it was becoming more and more apparent. I was standing at an intersection, I could go left and on my way or I could go right into Lachlan's arms.

"You wanna do something fun?" Lachlan asked, standing up. "Yeah sure" I answered and threw away my empty coffee cup, following Lachlan outside. "I have some friends that invited me to something cool" He told me as we got into the car. "Who and where?" I asked as he backed the car out. "Some guys I met about a week ago and you'll see where" Lachlan told me, not really answering my questions.

He drove the rest of the way home and stopped the car in the driveway. "You stay here, I'll run in and get what we need" He said and kissed my cheek before running into the house. A couple minutes later he ran back out with a black backpack in his hand. "Can I at least have a clue as to where we're going?" I asked as our car lurched backwards, out of the driveway.

Lachlan switched gears and drove us forward. "We're getting wet" he told me and bit his lip as we pulled out of the neighborhood. "What type of wet?" I teased, smirking slightly at him. "Both" he teased back, with a wink, making my stomach flutter. We held hands for the rest of the drive which was about half an hour.

He pulled into a park type thing with twenty year olds everywhere. We parked near the bridge that we had just crossed and Lachlan dug around in the black backpack, pulling out my bikini. "There's no water here, where are we swimming?" I asked, looking around at all of the other people running around in bathing suits. Some of them had snorkels, some had burgers that they had barbecued. But there was no water except for the river that stretched under the bridge we had just crossed.

"Just put this on, I'll stand outside the car" Lachlan told me and handed me my red bikini, stepping outside of the car. I made sure no one was looking (including Lachlan) then changed into the bikini, stepping out of the car afterwards. I smiled at Lachlan and walked over to him, holding his hand.

"Hey Lachy! Over here, mate!" A boy with bleached blonde hair called to us as we began walking towards him and his group of friends. They were all rather attractive twenty year old guys with the exception of two girls. "Oi so is this the famous Jenna?" Another guy poked at Lachlan, motioning to me. How the hell did he know my name? Did Lachlan tell him about me? "The one and only" I said and smiled at him.

"Damn you were right..." Someone whispered to Lachlan but I heard, causing myself to blush slightly. "Okay so the bridge is right over here, the one you drove over, and we'll obviously be diving into the water below it" One of the girls said, leading us towards the bridge. "Diving into the water below it?" I whispered to Lachlan as we fell to the back of the group. "It's super fun trust me" He said and squeezed my hand as we ran after them towards the bridge.