Chapter 24

AGirlThatGames You called it 😂
A/N: SMUUUUUTTT WARNING! DIRTY DIRTY- STOP IF YOU NO LIKE *bangs pots together* WALK AWAY IF INNOCENT!
(as if anyone on this app is 😂)

If you like... Enjoy ;)
(Pretty sure I'm going to hell for this.... Worth it)

*Mitch's POV*

"Jerome why did you drag me up here?" I asked as he pulled me into our room, shutting and locking the door behind us. "We haven't had any... Uh... Alone time lately..." Jerome said and blushed slightly as I smirked at him. I stepped forward and leaned down so that I was whispering into Jerome's ear. "I know exactly what you mean..." I breathed out, projecting hot breathe down his neck.

Jerome pushed me backwards onto the bed and climbed over me, his legs straddling my waist. He leaned down into my neck, his scruff where a forming beard was, tickled me. Jerome began kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot almost instantly and abusing it. I moaned a little as Jerome's lips made a 'popping' sound as he left a hickey on my neck.

"Jeeerooome they're going to know we did it now..." I complained. "As if they didn't already know" Jerome scoffed and smirked as he began kissing my lips. Jerome pushed my head back to the bed as our lips moved together, a small string of saliva still connecting us as he lifted my shirt over my head. "Damn Mitch I don't think you'll ever not look sexy shirtless" Jerome informed and wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh. I pushed my head up, colliding our lips again and my hands reached down to the bottom of Jerome's shirt, beginning to lift it up over his head. I heard laughs from downstairs and Vikk telling something but ignored them as I broke apart from Jerome's mouth for a moment so that I could take his shirt off fully.

My knee rubbed Jerome's bulge lightly as his lips returned to mine, moans from him sounding through our kiss. I pushed Jerome off of me, to my side, then put him in the same position he had me in moments ago. Jerome raised his eyebrows and bit his lip before nodding in approval. His hands rested behind his head as the bacca awaited my next move.

I unzipped Jerome's pants and pushed them down with my feet until they slid off of Jerome's legs. I then stroked Jerome through his underwear, his moan making my heart beat ten times faster. "Miiiiitch..." He moaned and I smirked down at Jerome, keeping a steady gaze as I pleasured him.

Jerome's hands flew to my pants and unzipped them, pushing down the garments as far as he could before I took over and kicked them to the floor alongside Jerome's pants. I leaned over Jerome and kissed his neck, not long before I found his sweet spot and planted a hickey as he had done to me earlier. "Good thinking Mitch, with two hickeys they surely won't know what we did..." Jerome spoke out barely above a whisper as I breathed down his neck, whispering to him sexually "Is that a complaint I hear?" I asked then licked over the hickey.

"N-no keep doing what you're doing" Jerome spoke out, making me chuckle a little. "Or maybe I'll do something else..." I said and sat up on him, pulling Jerome's boxers down, exposing him completely. "Y-yeah that works too" Jerome breathed out as I brought my face down to his erection.

(A/N: I don't know why but I thought that last paragraph was so cute and projected Jerome's personality perfectly. Probably just me. Carry on now you filthy stinking bacca 😉)

I chuckled again slightly then looked up at Jerome with my caramel eyes as I licked his tip. Jerome breathed in sharply, holding my gaze. I then took him into my mouth and sucked on a Jerome flavored lollipop, trying to get to the center as quick as possible. I brought my lips down as low as they could go and swirled my tongue over his tip as my hands made their way to help out with what I couldn't fit in. All the while I held his gaze...