Chapter 12

*Jenna's POV*

Mitch and I looked at each other, I knew we were both thinking the same thing. Who would Jerome choose between us? I had the upper hand, I was a girl with girl parts and society would accept Jerome and I more then Jerome and Mitch. But at the same time I had competition now... Plus Mitch was the first one of us. I could probably do better... Oh who am I kidding? No one is better then Jerome. Maybe we could share him?

No, I should give him to Mitch. I held up my hands and looked from Mitch to Jerome, giving Mitch a wink. Jerome was confused but I knew that Mitch would understand. He nodded and smiled gratefully at me as we followed Jerome inside, being greeted by Ryan first. I immediately laughed and said, "guess who I found at the airport? Mitch" I made sure to smirk at Ryan. Even though he had been right, the look on his face was priceless.

"Wha...? OH! Hey Mitch! I missed you buddy" Ryan said and hugged Mitch, who was slightly hesitant to hug him. I watched as Mitch looked from me to Ryan, then made a 'hmph' sound. Ryan's face turned white and Jerome snickered. Adam came down the stairs with Ty and just stopped in his tracks when he saw both of us. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the next room.

I pretty much explained to him the exact thing that I explained to Jerome... Adam was speechless. "Also Jerome knows now... I think I'm going to let Mitch have a shot with Jerome and if they somehow don't work out with the whole gay thing then it will be me next in line" I told Adam and stepped out of the room, walking to the living area where everybody else was hugging Mitch and telling him about what had happened since he "left".

Jerome was grinning from ear to ear and I smiled at him from across the room. He walked over to me and asked, "So how are we going to do this with you, Mitch and I?" I looked over at Mitch. He was laughing along with Preston, Vikk, and Lachlan. "I'm out of the picture... I wish you and Mitch the best of luck" I told Jerome and kissed his cheek before pushing him towards Mitch. They bumped into each other and started laughing.

Mitch mouthed "thank you" at me and I wiggled my eyebrows at him, both of us smiling. It felt good to let Mitch and Jerome be together, after all they were made for each other. Jerome and I, we weren't meant to be. But I was happy for both of them. Besides, I could find someone else. Worse comes to worse I can be alone, I don't need anyone. I have a fantastic group of friends here to back me up with whatever obstacles come my way. They have my back, and I have theirs.

*Jerome's POV*

I can't believe all of this. It just seems so surreal, all of it. Jenna and Mitch? No, it's too much for one bacc. I'm happy that Jenna was willing to step down without drama, although I wouldn't object to having both of them... But that would be unfair. Actually it would be equally unfair. Which would be fair, but they both deserve better then just half of me. Mitch gets full me, and Jenna will find her way.

I laughed along with the group although I hadn't really heard the joke, something to do with Viklan. Probably that they kissed during truth or dare. Haha. "We should record something with the pack to celebrate Mitch's return" Vikk offered and everyone agreed. Ryan was silent the entire time since Mitch had appeared. I didn't blame him, I would have been scared shitless of Mitch if I had done all of the terrible shit he did to Jenna and I. Plus Mitch didn't only hear Jenna's end of the story, he lived it.

We all separated into different rooms to record and I logged into Minecraft. Skype ringed and I answered without looking who it was. Vikk said hello to me and I said hi back as he added Lachlan, Preston, and finally Mitch. Jenna had decided to join by looking over Mitch's shoulder, as did Adam. They probably won't say much though.

We ended up deciding to play a lucky block battle that was Preston, Lachlan, and Vikk against Mitch, myself, and Jenna who had grabbed a spare laptop and logged on. Her name was Meroome and I loved it. I wonder how we are going to get all of the guys to be okay with it no longer being Jenna and Jerome and start being okay with Mitch and Jerome. It might come off as suspicious if Jenna and I brake up then I start dating her brother. That would make for very awkward situations. Maybe I can just say I'm bisexual and that Jenna wanted to brake up with me so I went to someone even better, Mitch. Would that work? I could propose that to them later...

Jenna, Mitch, and I won against them. Along with the same DNA, Mitch and Jenna had the same pvp skills: amazing. "Like you guys could beat the dynamic duo of the Hugh twins... Plus Jerome" Jenna said and I laughed, along with everyone else in the call. We finished the recording and then Vikk and Lachlan went to stream How To Minecraft while Preston went to go play factions. Mitch and Jenna decided to come up to my room to talk about the whole "introducing Mitch as my boyfriend" deal.

Jenna knocked on the door and I happily let her in, keeping the door open for Mitch to join. He walked in about 10 seconds later and sat down on my bed, next to Jenna, while I got up to close the door. I sat down in my desk chair and began to propose an idea...

"So what if we say that Jenna and I broke up because I learned that I was gay for Mitch. The brake-up can be mutual with no hard feelings and we can all be okay with Merome..." I offered and they both thought for a second. "It doesn't seem that way. I would personally be really pissed if someone else broke up with me to date my brother" Jenna said and Mitch bit his lip. I loved it when he did that, it was so sexy and he didn't even realize it...

"I don't have a better idea, besides that way we can say that we don't want to talk about it if anyone asks" Mitch said and Jenna hesitantly agreed. It was weird seeing the two people I loved most, even though they were really the same amazing person, sitting down on my bed. It all just seems so surreal, it really is though. Someone knocked on my door and I got up to open it. It was Ryan...

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, no sympathy in my voice. The asshole deserved to rot in hell, that's my opinion at least. "I just wanted to apologize to Jenna... I thought she would be up here" He said, looking down at the ground. I sighed, moving my body from blocking the doorframe to reveal Jenna sitting on the bed along with Mitch, who was crossing his arms and glaring at Ryan.

I knew Jenna was also pissed off but she was probably trying to hide it better, she wasn't doing that good of a job though. Jenna continued to avoid Ryan's eyes and her hands were clenched into fists. He approached her and looked down at Jenna. "I'm sincerely sorry for everything that went on between us from the moment you got here... Please forgive me. Can we start over? Please Jenna" He pleaded and Jenna finally brought her face up to look at Ryan.

She had tears in her eyes and wasn't saying anything to him. Mitch stood up and put his hand on Ryan's chest, pushing him lightly out the door. "Maybe she needs some time" He said without sympathy and shut the door on Ryan's face. I would forgive Ryan but he's such an asshole, I can totally imagine him doing all of this stuff over again and him returning to his asshole self as soon as she forgives him.

The thing about Ryan was that he was cool with all the guys. But as soon as you throw a girl into the mix you can say hello to Dr. Asshat.

"I'll probably forgive him... Eventually" Jenna said and sniffled a little. Mitch walked over and hugged her, as did I. We were all hugging when Adam walked in. "Whoa there didn't mean to interrupt something" He said and we all laughed, braking apart.

"Okay so did you all work everything out between the three of you?" He asked, shutting the door. "Ya, Jenna and I broke up, it was mutual. Mitch and I are both bi, we told each other our secret and started becoming romantic right away. Uh there are no hard feelings between Jenna and I about Merome and uh... Ya" I told Adam. He thought for a moment. "That should work... Okay so when are you planning on telling all of the guys?" Adam said and I looked over at Mitch, he shrugged.

I looked at Adam and also shrugged, I don't know when we're going to tell them. Mitch should get to decide, if he wants to. Adam smirked at both of us, "okay well Jenna and I are going to leave the two of you alone..." Jenna winked at Mitch then walked out with Adam, shutting the door behind them. I looked over at Mitch who was blushing slightly. He walked over to the door and I became upset that he wanted to leave... But he just locked it and turned to face me, smirking that sexy Mitch smirk...