Chapter 16

*Jerome's POV*

I got out of the shower and dressed, then walked out into the hall. Immediately I was met with a bunch of angry yells coming from downstairs. I was about to head down when Jenna came running up the stairs and into my room, blood on her cheek. I was about to call out to her as she slammed the door shut. "Je-" I started, but stopped a second later when Ryan came running up the stairs, blood all over his face and chest. Did they get into a fight?

"Whoa Ryan what happened? Calm down dood" I tried and he turned to look at me with blood shot eyes. "That little bitch!" He yelled angrily and ran into my room. I pounded on the door but it was locked. Oh shit oh shit oh shit! What do I do!?

"MITCH?!" I shouted and he came running out of the bathroom, only pants on and hair still damp. "W-what's wrong?" He asked as he ran up to me.

"Jenna came running up here with blood on her face then went into my room then Ryan came running after her, blood all over him and he ran in my room and he locked the door!" I explained quickly, panicking. "What do we do?" I asked and Mitch looked at me. "Roof. She'll be on the roof" He said and took off down the stairs.

"GUYS RYAN AND JENNA HAD A FIGHT!" Ti shouted as soon as we got down stairs. "WE KNOW!" I shouted back and followed Mitch as we both ran as fast as we could outside. Mitch opened the front door and we ran around the side of the house, to where my room was. I heard a groan and saw a dark shape on the floor. Jenna? "Oh no! Oh no please, God no!" I said to myself as I ran towards them.

"Ryan?!" I asked and looked down at my friend, laying on the cold damp grass after falling off of a two story house. "Heeeeelp" he moaned and blacked out. "Mitch! Mitch! Mitch!" I shouted and he ran to where I was. "Oh shit he needs to go to the hospital!" Mitch said and helped me pick up Ryan.

We ran over and set him down into the car. "You drive him I'm going to go find Jenna. I love you" Mitch said and kissed me ever briefly as I hopped into the front seat and began driving Ryan to the hospital.

*Jenna's POV*

I watched as Jerome and Ryan drove off into the distance. Mitch ran to the roof edge and began shouting that Ryan was gone and I could come out now. I couldn't move. Couldn't breathe. Ryan might die because of me.

Even though he was an asshole I can't handle causing his death. Especially when I had been such good friends with him when I was Mitch.

I sat there, huddling into my jacket, on the roof and watched as Mitch frantically looked for me. "Jenna?" He asked as he spotted me sitting on the roof. "Jenna..." He spoke again with sympathy as I began crying silently. I slid down to the edge of the roof and stepped onto the banister that outlined Jerome's balcony. Immediately I was met with the hands of Preston, Vikk, Rob, and Ti as they helped me down.

Mitch came sprinting into the room, Lachlan and Adam on his tail, and took me into his arms. "Hey it's going to be okay..." Mitch whispered as I sobbed into his chest. I can't believe Ryan is going to the hospital...

Because of me...

*Jerome's POV*

I drove for about 10 minutes until Ryan woke up. "Stop the car" he immediately demanded and I looked at him in the mirror. "I'm taking you to the hospital, you fell off the roof" I said and he glared me down. "What? You think I don't fucking know that? Stop the god damn car!" He demanded again and I parked the car beside the highway. I turned around to look at Ryan... I stared at my old friend. He had changed... "What happened Ryan? What happened to you?"

"Nothing happened to me. It's all that little bitch's fault" He said back and anger burned just behind my eyes. "Watch what you say about her..." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Don't you see her little game? She has four guys chasing after her and that's just in this house! Lord knows how many idiots she's strung along that don't live with us! Think about it... You, Adam, Lachlan, and I are all sucked into her little game... She... God! Why do I still love her?!? She's such a bitch! I need to get over her but I can't! She pushed me off a roof for fucks sakes!" Ryan said and I blankly stared ahead.