Chapter 5

*Jenna's POV*

That night I cuddled with Jerome again. I feel like this might become a routine soon, but I'm certainly not complaining. This morning I woke up before Jerome, I had fallen asleep before him though and I have no idea how late he fell asleep. I slowly and carefully slipped out of bed and grabbed Mitch's phone. I texted Adam.

M: Need to go to the phone store for a phone for Jenna if you wanna come with sometime.

Adam didn't reply but I saw that I had texts from Jerome.

J: Hey biggums. I'm cuddling with Jenna at the moment, she's boootiful dood. Would you be gucci with me doing it with her? I mean not right now. But in the future... Just want to make sure that doesn't cross a line before it happens... If it happens that is.
M: I give you full permission to do whatever filthy bacca thoughts you have...

I snickered and threw Mitch's phone into my suitcase. I set my head back down on Jerome's chest and listened as his phone made a 'ding'. Jerome stirred slightly then reached over to look at his phone. I heard him snicker lightly and type something back. Jerome kissed the top of my head and I pretended to wake up. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you" Jerome whispered and I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"Its okay, I needed to wake up anyways" I said, making sure to breathe out hot breathe on his neck before I gave it a light kiss. I then moved so that I was sitting beside him and snuggled between his arm and his body. "Who you texting?" I asked sleepily and he put his phone on the cabinet next to the bed. "Mitch, we were talking about you" he said. "What about me?" I asked, although I already knew.

"You'll find out soon" He said and kissed my cheek. Soon? Heh heh... I almost said that out loud but stopped myself. Thank goodness. I can't let him know that I know...

I sat up completely and bit my lip. I knew that Jerome was a sucker for when girls did that. "I wanna find out now" I said and crossed my arms just below my boobs, slightly pushing them up. I knew Jerome couldn't resist me, I used everything that he had told me when I was Mitch. Even the hot breathe on his neck. Jerome grabbed me by the waste and flipped us so that he was on top.

"Do you really wanna know?" He asked, hot breathe trickling down my face. "Show me" I whispered into his ear.

A/N Warning: PeePees and WeeWees ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jerome kissed down my neck- it was finally going to happen. I was going to have sex with the guy I have loved for years. Jerome reached under my shirt and lifted it up, over my head. I wasn't a virgin, Mitch wasn't. But I don't know how Jenna is going to be if there's pain. Hopefully it won't hurt.

Jerome pulled my bra off, exposing my new breasts. He immediately started to suck one while I moaned, rubbing my hands in his hair. Jerome switched to the other perk breast I felt like I was melting at his touch. Jerome finished up on my boobs and I lifted his own shirt over his head. Apparently he wasn't finished because his hands returned to my breasts and massaged them while I moaned. I rubbed my hands along his toned muscle lines.

Jerome leaned down to take off my pajama shorts. He slid them off in one movement and threw them across the room. I felt myself become self conscious as he placed his mouth right above my woman hood, biting my lingerie panties and sliding them down. Jerome took the panties out of his mouth and sling shotted them across the room. I giggled nervously and Jerome placed a finger just outside of my womanhood. I shivered and my back straightened slightly as Jerome placed his finger in between my folds. He pushed the finger in, sending shots of pleasure through my body.

"Jeroooome" I moaned as he placed another finger in to accompany the first. My breathe hitched as he placed yet another, pushing all three in and out. Jerome watched my face, smirking as he gave me pleasure and I moaned yet again. I was close to climaxing when he pulled his three fingers out and took off his pants. I felt cold without him touching me and I wanted more. I wanted Jerome now more then ever and he took off his boxers.

His erection bounced up and Jerome covered it with a condom out of his bedside drawer. He placed his body over mine under the covers. "Are you sure Jenna?" Jerome asked, kissing my neck softly. "Take me Jerome" I whispered and felt him smirk on my neck. Jerome pushed himself into my folds, making me gasp at how big he was. I soon discovered that Jenna isn't a virgin as Jerome began to pump himself in and out.

I moaned and Jerome whispered out huskily, "Say my name" I felt him hit my g-spot and moaned out, "ahh Jerome" He continued going faster and faster, hitting my g-spot, while I moaned out his name. "JeerOME!" I moaned loudly and climaxed onto him. Me climaxing sent Jerome over the edge as he climaxed too, sending cum down my leg. Jerome rode us out of our orgasms and pulled out of me, collapsing next to me on the bed.

"Jerome" I whispered, cuddling into him. "Yes, biggums?" He asked back and I smiled because he called me biggums. "I love you" I whispered and set my head onto his chest. "I love you too" he whispered just as I fell asleep.