12: Christopher Solace

- CATALINA E. SOLACE -

I couldn't fathom what was going on at first.

It wasn't until I felt Luca's teeth softly bite my earlobe before going lower to my neck that I realized what was going on.

As his hands gripped my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck — deepening our kiss.

Lust and desire clouded my mind with every touch, leaving me to blindly follow the temptation in front of me.

He was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough.

His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt, lifting it up. Reciprocating his actions, the only pieces of fabric separating us were my panties and his briefs.

His kisses began from my neck to my stomach before stopping above my pussy. Teasing me as he kissed my inner thighs.

I groaned in frustration as his kisses became slower. "Needy, aren't we?" Luca asked, his kisses reaching my wet folds.

"Fuck," I gasped as soon as he inserted a finger into me.

Moaning, he continued to insert a second finger, pumping in and out of me before kissing and sucking on my clit.

I was lost in ecstasy, but it wasn't until I felt something cold brush up against my skin that I lifted my head and realized their was a gun dangerously close to my clit.

I had an idea as to what he had in mind, and I was in no need to protest. The second he applied firm pressure to my clit with the metal gun, my thoughts were overshadowed with pure lust as my head fell back with a soft moan leaving my mouth.

This was something I had never experienced, but the feeling of adrenaline running through my veins and the danger behind the object was what brought me close to the edge.

"Come for me, Catalina," he moaned, continuing to pump his fingers in and out of me.

The feeling of ecstasy was inevitable. My body was shaking on just his fingers.
As his fingers curled and the added care to my clit with the gun, I came on his tongue.

Needing some sort of friction, I rolled my hips up.

I wanted more.

I needed more.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Pulling out a condom and disregarding the gun, he rubbed his dick against my wet folds, teasing me as my need for him increased.

I moaned, arching my back as the pleasure overtook me the minute he thrusted into me.

Digging my nails into his back as each of his thrusts became faster, our bodies began to move in rhythm.

His kisses trailed from my jawline down to my neck, leaving me a moaning mess.

His name was all that my mouth seemed to know.

Feeling myself clench around his dick, my orgasm shattered — my legs violently shake. It wasn't long before he came inside of me.