Bonus 1: Feast of Events (Part 2)

- CATALINA E. SOLACE -

"I thought she knew," Jaxon said in frustration. This wasn't looking good for Jaxon right now. "She's friends with Mason. I just thought-"

In a blink of an eye, Luca's fist came into contact with Jaxon's face. A few gasps could be heard from around the room, including my own.

Looking over at Penelope, she did not look too pleased with Luca, or Jaxon for that matter. Walking over to Ariana, I handed her Athena as Mason had handed her to me immediately after entering the living room.

Before we knew it, Penelope's fist collided with Luca's face. Like what is this? A telenovela? We aren't even home and they're acting like children.

Having to stop this before any further damage could be done, I pulled Penelope aside. I had to place her with Summer, Hope, Ariana and Jamar who were all watching this mayhem go down alongside Veronica, Gael, Maria, and Travis.

Oh God, this is embarrassing.

After pulling Penelope away, I got in between Luca and Jaxon who were still bickering at each other, which I did not hear nor cared about what they were saying.

"Get a grip on yourselves!" I scolded them after placing both of the opposite sides of the living room.

"Don't you see how ridiculous you all look? You all are in your late twenties to early thirties, yet you're acting like hormonal teenagers. This isn't even our home, get a grip on yourselves." I continued, releasing Luca from my harsh grip.

"You all knew who we were, expect for Adalyn and her friends." I said, turning to face the crowd.

I went on as everyone else walked away, minding their own business. "Move along, expect you, Adalyn."

She looked terrified by my sudden demand, but I didn't care. Her and I needed to talk.
Staring at me, confused and mad, was Mason who looked like an overprotective boyfriend.

As everyone scrambled, Ariana and Summer sent me a nod as they took Athena and Ares with them to the patio.

"What in the world was that?" I asked as I turned to face the boys with a blank expression.

"I understand that you're mad at Jaxon for spilling our secret. " I continued ranting, pointing over to Adalyn who was standing behind us with Mason by her side.

"But you didn't need to start a quarrel, especially a physical one," I added. "And you should've kept your damn mouth shut."

"She won't tell anyone your secret," Mason interrupted. "I know her. She won't say a word to the authorities."

Turning my heel, I looked over at Adalyn and Mason. "Why?"

"Why what?" Replied Mason.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was asking her," I said, pointing a finger at Adalyn. "Why did you run out of the office so petrified?"

"Damien is my step father." Adalyn answered as she lifted her to head in embarrassment.

Everything riling up inside of me was wanting to be unleashed. This girl really started her drama because she heard her step-father's name?

This is pathetic.

"You," I indicated, looking at Adalyn. "You decided to start shit up because of your step daddy issues?"

"With all due respect, she had no idea who you people were? Don't you think she'll have some questions after hearing her step father's involvement with all of you?" Mason furiously asked.