Betrayed

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"I love you mom so much" I said as I gave her my daily good morning hugs and kisses. Since she has been taking care of me ever since my dad left us when I was young as according to him we were his worst mistakes in life. But I didn't mind since I was young and don't have any memories about him also at least I still have my loving mother she wouldn't have time to play with me or just be with me in general but she sure does take care of me. And I love her which is all the matters in my eyes. "Oh my jiminie I love you too okay, now get ready we're leaving in some minutes" she said as we are going shopping to buy some food she needs. I still can't believe I finally turned 18 I thought to myself as today is also my birthday. I went and kissed her cheek one last time then left to get ready. Of course I didn't forgot making fun of her height as I do daily. I'm happy knowing she is shorter than me because I remember in elementary school my classmates would call me short and a girl.

_________________________________________

We started looking for some candy (part of my birthday gift) since I have such a sweet tooth until we went to the chips lane of the store but then I noticed creepy looking guy wearing all black who seemed to be older than me. What a creep. He started staring at me weirdly and I had a warning stomach feeling.
        "Mom this guy near us is giving me a bad feeling can we please go to somewhere else?" I asked her worriedly. "Of course son anything for your birthday" she said as I wasted no time leaving but I still noticed he guy who is now following us. I tried to ignore him as it might of just been me overthinking but I couldn't until we arrived to the car. I felt someone grabbing me and covering my mouth. My eyes trying close but I tried to look at my mom for help. But the only thing she did was say.
"I never loved you"
Which was all it took to break my heart until a million of pieces making me give up as I closed my eyes and everything soon went black.
_________________________________________
I'm going to write longer or shorter chapters for a change to see how I feel about this.

Also should I write other ships?

I know I'm horrible at this FF thing but hope you like it.
Thanks for the love and support bye. 💜💜💜💜💜💜