What just happened?!?

JIMIN'S P.O.V
I woke up at 6:50am seems like I have to get ready now

When I was done I went to eat breakfast when I saw who was awake mr

When I was done I went to eat breakfast when I saw who was awake mr. Jungkook. "Oh I see you woke up too but why so early you brat?" "Because I can and I want too why have a problem?" "I hate it when people talk back to me!" He yelled. "And do I care? N-" I got cut off by a Jungkook grabbing my hair and dragged me to the couch. Pushed me to it. Started Kissing my mouth which I kiss back cuz why not? Until he bit my lips. "This is what you get dam never knew your lips taste so sweet" he said breathing loudly. "Me too but ouch my lip" I said to as I pulled him back to a other kiss with more tongue involved. And him going to my ass touching it. We didn't stop we didn't want to but we had too. "Your such a bad baby boy makes me want to punish you!" He said. "Then do it daddy but later because you have work and I have something important to do" "You know me so well baby boy" Jungkook smirk. "Hey are you still with that Taemin guy?" "How do you know? And yes we are together" I nodded. "Ok that's good at least I can still it fucked by you daddy." We we're going to kiss again when my phone ranged. I got and saw the message before Jungkook.
Hongjoong 💖
Baby can't stop thinking about you💖
Jimin
Me too🥺💖
"Who is it?" Jungkook asked. "No one just one of my annoying friends talking about them bye. I'm leaving not coming back until 4 or something like that" I peck his lips and leave outside GOT7 being there already waiting for me. "Wow that happened to your lips there all red?" Asked Jackson. "I put some lipstick on!" I said nervously. I don't want them to know about me and Jungkook. When we arrived to school 10 minutes early. I told GOT7 I will be back I just really need to use the bashroom but when I finish doing my business I saw Hongjoong in the bathroom. "Why are you here early?" He asked "Why are you here?" I asked too. He grab my waist. "I'm always early baby." I nodded but then he kissed me which I kiss back but it wasn't as good tasting as Jungkook but ok. He then traveled to my neck which I let him kiss but NOT mark which he did two HUGE marks. "Sorry daddy but school started seems like we have to do this later" I told him with a pout. He grab my hand and we when to class together.
*TIME SKIP*
When I arrived home I didn't see Jin or Yoongi but instead Jungkook with Taemin making out. "Oh look who had to arrive home this Br- Dam what happened?!?" Jungkook asked kind of angry. "Wow those are the biggest hickeys I ever seen in my life. Why cant you do that to me kookie?" Taehyung said. "There is something called having a boyfriend" I answered Jungkook. "Taeminie think Jungkook doesn't love you enough because my does reasons why he mark me BIG to know I'm only his" I said and left to my bedroom.
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Seeeing Jimin marked by someone else that isn't me I wanted to rage but couldn't because Taemin. "Taeminie sweetie is it ok if we do it an other day ?" "I bet this is because of jimin but ok then" then he left know time to go with Jimin.
JIMIN'S P.O.V
I was texting Hongjoong when I heard loud knocks on the door. I went and out it. "You really are a slut in the morning your all over me now you have a man who even marked you?" "Well your the one hooking up with me when you have Taehyung and I can have a boyfriend too if you have Taehyung." "Oh Jimin what mine is mine and no one else!" "But who said I'm yours?" I think I cross the line because he grab me and tied to to the bed let's just say you know what happens next.
*THE NEXT DAY*
"Owww frick my butt" i hit Jungkook. Yes he untied me. "What was that for?" "Thanks too you my back hurts and I hav to leave today!" "What what why if today is Saturday!" "Oh never mind but frick you Jungkook but now act least know I now you can get jeonlous *smirk*" "Sure but who will get Jealous because of yo-" "JUNGKOOK HOW COULD YOU I KNEW IT!!!"
It's was Taemin.
*END OF CHAPTER*