Boyfriend?!?

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"WAKE UP!!!!" I got scared and jumped. It was Jungkook. "Finally, you wake up now hurry up and clean you better be done cleaning in 30 minutes everything or else. My parents are coming to visit" I nodded and started cleaning without eating breakfast. And for Jungkook he left again somewhere
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Now time to go buy a suit for that piece of poop. I know you might be asking why? Well it's because my parents don't like having people do there things for them.
*TIME SKIP*
JIMIN'S P.O.V
I'm tried as hell but somehow was able to finish cleaning everything well except Jungkook's room I mean his not mine. I heard the front door open. It was Jungkook. "Here take a shower you smell and wear this but hurry up you just have 10 minutes.
I nodded and went to my room to get ready
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
My mens (Taehyung, Jin. Namjoon) have the day off today so it's just me and Jimin today
JIMIN'S P.O.V

It fits me which is good but why do I have to wear it? "JIMIN ARE YOU READY? TAKING OVER 10 MINUTES" I ran out of my room and to the living room to Jungkook

"JIMIN ARE YOU READY? TAKING OVER 10 MINUTES" I ran out of my room and to the living room to Jungkook.

"I-I'm sorry I-I'm ready" "Good because my parents are abo-" * knock knock* he went to go open the door

"I-I'm sorry I-I'm ready" "Good because my parents are abo-" * knock knock* he went to go open the door. "Hello emmoa and appa I miss you" "we too" they both asked at the same time. I was sitting in the living room. "Please come in" wow I never thought Jungkook can actually be nice. "Oh son who is this little cute mochi" I'm guessing this lady is his mom. She said that while grabbing my cheeks making me blush. "Oh that it just Jimin a fri- I mean my boyfriend." He said that sitting next me. WAIT EHAT?!? I have to introduce myself "Hello I'm Park Jimin Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon" "ah please call us emmoa and appa" Mr.Jeon said. I nodded "Jungkook you know it took you long enough to date someone after what happened" emmoa said. Which made me confused and a little curious "Ok so are we going to eat or what?" Jungkook said "Oh yes we are let's go" Jungkook's parents went to the car. And Jungkook was going until he stopped " What are you waiting for let's go also you better do as I do and pretend it's normal or else your died meat to night" I nodded scared. We went to the car and were talking and talking Jungkook was holding my hand which I comfortable. We arrived at a very fancy restaurant I felt so out of place. We went and sat at our table. "So what would you guys like to order?" The waiter said. We all looked at the waiter and dam the waiter looked so beautiful.

"We would like some of your most expensive meat please" "Ok and for drinks?" "Two sodas coke and two  milk shakes please" "Ok coming right up *wink*" He winked at me! I was a blushing mess now

"We would like some of your most expensive meat please" "Ok and for drinks?" "Two sodas coke and two  milk shakes please" "Ok coming right up *wink*" He winked at me! I was a blushing mess now. "What a rude waiter can he see your taken by my son- Wow Jimin why are you a cherry?" Appa said. "Nothing just to hot" they nodded and we ate dinner.
*TIME SKIP*
Appa was driving us to Jungkook's house. "Hey son is it ok if we say here just for to night please?" Emmoa asked him. "Of course" we arrived at this house. "Ok son and his beautiful boyfriend we are going to sleep bye" we said our goodnights too. "Ok for today you have to sleep with me hurry up or else your sleeping on the floor" I ran to his bedroom. "Here wear this" he gave me matching pjs like his. I changed and we both laid in bed. We heard his bedroom door open Jungkook pulled me next to him and hugged me tightly as fast as he can. "Oh let's take a picture look how cute like look" his parents said. And the rest of the night I was sleeping in his arms.
*END OF CHAPTER*