Black

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"W-well umm *Told him everything* *to lazy to type* "Oh" is all that he could say as he left to the bathroom with his clothes. I didn't know what to do so I put my clothes on. And was leaving his room then someone back hugged me. "If what you told me is true then stay here with me" I did. Went back to his bed and laid down next to him for some minutes until he spoke. "Jimin. You are still my maid so get to work now!" I got scared so I nodded and left his bedroom. But bumped into Jin-hyung. "Is Jungkook awake?!" "Um y-yes he is just on the bed using his phone" "Oh Jimin tell him his parents are downstairs waiting for him!" I nodded and open the door to his bedroom I was going to tell him when he was talking to someone. "Ok, *chuckling* don't worry babe boy I will be there later" then hang up. My eyes are getting tears. "Sir your parents are waiting for you" I told him his eyes widened. "Couldn't you tell me that sooner!" "Here put this on but now!" I nodded and put his sweater on. Then he got up and grab me by my waist going downstairs with him. "Oh hello mom and dad" "Hi Mrs. and Mr Jeon" "hey son and Jimin my wife has told me a lot about you" I get shy and hide be hide Jungkook. "Son we came here to tell you. Your mom and I will be going on an important trip and your responsibility is now in the business" Jungkook nodded. Then they left. "You can keep the sweater I don't want it anymore" I nodded. My back really hurts. I wish Jungkook would just love me like I love him. Yes, I love Jungkook even though he treats me like trash.
*TIME SKIP NIGHT*
I was using my phone the hole day without knowing. Jungkook got out of his room all dressed up. "W-Where are you I going?" I said. "I'm going with someone who does actually make me feel good not like you" "please don't go" I begged him. I grab him by the hand. But he pushed me I fall backwards hit my head and everything went black.
*END OF CHAPTER*
____________________________________________
Sorry if didn't update fast. But I'm home now so I will try to update even more sorry for the wait again!