Too Late?

JIMIN'S P.O.V
I got a hug from Jungmin. "I missed you so much Diminie why did you leave?" "I-I had something important to do" "And it took you TWO months?" He said with tears. I just nodded and carried Jungmin. But then he whispered in my ear. "Daddy really misses you too. Since you left he started being mean to everyone even me. But he's getting better" I nodded sadly. "But you got your wish right? You have your family now" I told him. "I-" "Jungmin it's time to go" "But Daddy I want Diminie!" "Hey Jungmin I will come and visit you someday don't worry go with Jungkook" "It's Mr. Jeon for you" he said and I nodded. Wow he really has changed. "No I want Diminie with me or else I'm staying with him. "No Jungmin" "But daddy please!" "I said No!" Jungkook yelled at him. That made me angry. "Mr. Jeon our problems have nothing to do with Jungmin so please let him be a kid and Yes, Jungmin I will take you with me since your dad doesn't want you with me. Come for him at 6pm" I said and grab Jungmin's hand. About to leave Jungkook yelled. "You really want to ruin my life don't you? I should have know. But I don't trust you with Jungmin. I rather take you home with me" I nodded. And Jungkook took us all to his house. "Oh Jimin long time no see!" Said Jin. "I know just had something important" I said as he nodded. "So Jungmin wears your mommy?" "S-she left" I was shocked. But I left Jungkook for her to make Jungmin happy and she does this? "But now that I have you Diminie! Can you be my new mommy?" I chocked. "Jungmin I think that's to soon don't you? I mean I left you never know if I changed or not" "Ya Jungmin he can is be cheating on rich men for their money or even became a slut." "Hey Jungmin come play with Uncle Jin." Said Jin. He nodded and left. I slapped Jungkook. "Stop telling Jungmin our problems!" "Well your fault for cheating on me you slut" "I left you for Jungmin!" "How? Huh getting f*ck by other guys?!? That's for Jungmin?!?" "I left for him to get his family again that was his wish!" "I don't believe you!" "Ok then go ask him!" The he left for some minutes and came back with Jungmin. "Diminie went I said about my wish you didn't let me finish. I meant you be my mommy" I was shocked how could I been this stupid of course that's what he was trying to tell me! "S-Sorry Jungmin I didn't know it's too late now though I don't think your daddy wants me anymore after what I did" "Wow finally you say something right" said Jungkook. That really hurts. "But since I brought you from your mom you still have to stay with me" said Jungkook. "Yes! Diminie is staying and it's never too late!" Jungmin said doing a little dance. I just hope what Jungmin said is true.
*END OF CHAPTER*