Maid

JIMIN'S P.O.V
Taehyung brought me and my room with the clothes and left for me to change.

Ughh

Ughh. Why a dress? "Jimin are you ready?" "Yes, Tae" Yes, Taehyung lets me call him Tae. I got out my room and followed Taehyung to the kitchen to start cleaning. "Jiminie be happy. I will be back in some minutes" and he left. I was going to start off by washing the dishes. When I saw someone cooking. Jin. "Oh hi jimin seems like we meet again. But why are you doing here and in that outfit?" "The boss said I will be the maid *sigh*" "Aww Jimin cheer up everything is going to be all right" "I hope but Jin-hyungie can you tell me ways to escape" "Jiminie please don't escape and don't even try. I actually don't know ways to escape. I know Jungkook seems cold hearted but his actually the most sweetest bun-" "PARK JIMIN I told you to come here to clean not to talk with Jin" I turn around and saw The boss. "I'm sorry sir" I bowed. "You need a punishment" "Jungkook it was my fault not Jiminie's I was the one talking to him not letting him work. Please don't punish him" "Sorry Jin-hyung but Jimin has to learn his lesson you know I don't like Being nice to people." Mr.Jeon was walking away until Jin asked him. "Where are you going?" "To the club. Don't wait for me. Jimin you better be sleeping on the couch when I come back." I nodded when he left I told Jin I have to work. And my day was pretty boring just cleaning and cleaning but Jin give me some food. Which I ate.
*TIME SKIP*
"Finally I finish" I actually wasn't ready cleaning because Jin noticed I don't know how and he was helping me a little but now I very tired. I grab my pillow and blanket went downstairs to the couch. Wow. It actually is very cold here. I laid down but tried to sleep until I actually went to sleep.
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
It 3:00am. I think I should go back home now. I said bye to my bros and the slut who was with me. It was was the 3:40an when I arrived home and saw Jimin actually sleeping on the couch. "Ha" I said quietly. I left to my bedroom and fall asleep not caring if Jimin dies of coldness.
*END OF CHAPTER*