Together for real this time

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Oh sh*t I f up. "Taemin I can explain!" "No I don't what to be with you ever again or even see you!!!" I got out of bed put my boxer back on and was going after him but it was to late he left me. I went back to Jimin's room. "To late?" He asked. "Why do you even care?" "Who said I care? I was just asking"
JIMIN'S P.O.V
"You can leave now thank you" I told him as I was going to sleep more. "Hey have some respect remember I'm your master here" I nodded lazily and cover my face with the blanket. Then I felt someone going in bed with me. "What do you what now?" "Nothing but just remember I can do anything I want to you." He said with a smirk making me nervous. "Let's sleep then" he said as he hugged my waist tightly.
*TIME SKIP MONDAY*
I woke up early like always also Jungkook started sleeping with me. Trust me I try to kick him out but I can't. I went to take a quick shower

I looked at my marks from Hongjoong

I looked at my marks from Hongjoong. They are fading away but you can still kind of see them. Somehow I felt disgusted out by them. But I try to forget that. As I was about to leave my room someone woke up. "Where do you think your going?" Said a stone cold voice. It actually made me have goosebumps. "S-Somewhere none of your business anyway" I said closing the door on him. I was about to open the front door when. He came a grab me. "Oh princess your not going nowhere today at least without me *smirk*" I don't want to take him to school! "But I-im going to school and even you have work!" "I don't believe you and even I don't have to go" he said with his smirk. "Fine but hurry up you have 40 minutes" "Ok just enough of time princess"

 "Fine but hurry up you have 40 minutes" "Ok just enough of time princess"

"I'm ready" I just nodded and went left outside to see GOT7. "Oh Jiminie um we sadly don't have room for your friend" said Yugyoem. Jungkook just glared at him. "Don't worry I have my own car I will just follow you guys but Jimin is coming with me" he said in a cold voice. I know now stubborn he is so I just agreed. Today we are going to grab breakfast in school since it's a special day when they give out pancakes.
*TIME SKIP*
As Jungkook park his car. I got a text message
Hongjoong💖
Babie daddy misses you can wait to see you😘
I was about to reply when Jungkook took away my phone. "Hey give that back!" I told him but it was to late he read all the messages. "Oh so this is the guy you have been cheating on me with?" "First of all we aren't eve-" he kissed me. "For your info I remember you telling me we ARE dating remember?" I nodded slowly. "So you better break up with him or else your gonna see my real jealous side and trust me you don't wanna see that princess." "But, you had Taemin and I didn't say anything!" "That's different and my I remained your the reason we broke up" I was going to say something else when I grab my phone back and BamBam knock on the car window. "Are you going or..." "No I'm going bye Jungkook" "who said I was leaving you I'm going with you princess~" I rolled my eyes. We both got out and went to get free breakfast when we did we started eat at a table outside. "So Jimin what is Jungkook to you. A friend?" Asked Yugyoem. "No I'm his boyfriend" "But I thought you where dating Hong-" "You said it WHERE but today he is breaking up with him" "Dam Jungkook you don't have to answer my questions for me I have a mouth for a reason" "Yup to suck my-" I covered his mouth before he said some nonsense with my hand. "That's enough" I said when he pulled me to a kiss. I turned around and saw Hongjoong. "HONGJOONG wait!" I said. But he left to the bathrooms so I follow him. "Hongjoong please listen." I told him the story. "Oh I see so you do actually like me but Jungkook is making you confuse?" I nodded. "It's ok Jiminie I will let you think about this" he said smiling. I hug him. "But can you please give me a goodbye kiss?" I nodded and we kiss each other for the last time. "Thanks" he said and left somewhere. I went back with my group. "You took to long why are lips like that?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know maybe because I kiss him?" "Oh Park" he was about to drag me when Jinyoung saved me. "Sorry Jungkook but School is about to start so-" "don't worry I will be back now go to class Jiminie" he left inside school. But we didn't want to be late so we left to class. "Hello class I just got a call from the office saying we will have a special guest being with Jimin today called Jeon Jungkook" Oh No. then he came in. "Jungkook go sit next to Jimin please" he nodded. "Oh I mean he is good looking" whispered Hongjoong to me. I nodded "Baby remember I don't like you talking to other guys that isn't me" Jungkook said.
*TIME SKIP*
"Home sweet Home" I say throwing my backpack and let myself fall on the couch. "Oh Jimin you really are cute" "I know" "So starting today I will be the one bring you to school" "but-" "No buts and also we are going to date each other so no cheating!" I was actually shocked because of that but nodded. "Ok then daddy~ let's watch a movie" I said jumping on his back cuddling it. "Ok baby" the rest of the day was spent watching movies together. This might work out actually.
*END OF CHAPTER*
______________________________________________
Weird chapter right? I know also the longest it's over 1000 words probably not gonna post until New Years!

I'm Kidding but like for real be careful and take care of yourself try not to get sick!

Who else school got close cuz the virus?

Probably why I'm posting every day! Ok bye I will stop typing I know I'm annoying.