His kid?!?

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"Ugh Jungkook stop" I said as I woke up to him sucking on my neck. "No baby I'm marking you so they know who you belong too" Jungkook said and continued sucking. "What time is it?" "Don't worry it's 6:00 am." "I have to get ready for school" I said as I poll away from him and left running to my room before he said some nonsense like let's take a shower together.

I was to lazy to choose my outfit today

I was to lazy to choose my outfit today. I went out of my room to see Jungkook all clean but and talking to Jin

 I went out of my room to see Jungkook all clean but and talking to Jin

"Hi Jin-hyungie!" I said. "Oh hi Jimin I'm fine. do you want me to help you cover those up?" He asked about my marks Jungkook did this morning. "No, I want everyone to know to who he belongs to" said Jungkook. "Hey Guys I'm back from my vacation!!" I turned around to see who it was and it was Tae my soulmate! I run to him and hugged him. "I misss youuu sooo muchhhhh nexttttt timeeee pleaseeeeeeeeee takeeeee meeeeee" I said to him as we hug each other. "Hey Jimin can you please let go to me now someone is looking at me like if there going to kill me right now" he said as I let go and looked at Jungkook. "I wanna spend my day with you but sadly I have school" I said pouting. "Aww it's ok we can hangout when you come back" I nodded excitedly. "Hey baby it's time for you to eat breakfast" I nodded and went next to Jungkook and Ate breakfast. We had a good time talking while Yoongi slept when we heard a knock on the door Jungkook went to open it and I went with him. When it was a girl with a kid. Jungkook's ex. "I can't anymore with this kid anymore! You have to take care of him now because YOUR THE FATHER"
*END OF CHAPTER*