Together?

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I panicked grab Jimin by the hand and kissed him without thinking. He pulled away. "Hey! What wa-" "Oh seems like you moved on them" Jimin turned around and saw her. "Yes, as you can see I very much am in love with him now bye" "Oh so I guess the rumors were true you are gay. Sad I wanted you to give me a second chance but I guess it's to late now" she said as me put something in my pocket and left. "Who is she and why you kiss me?!" "She's my ex and I kiss you because *come close to his ear and whispers*  I'm your master. And I can do anything I want to do to you"
JIMIN'S P.O.V
I just nodded. We hang out for a little more until he said it was time to leave. Driving back home I just daydream about our kiss and what he told me. "Get out" I stopped daydreaming and saw we arrived home. "Where are you going?" I asked out of nowhere. "Somewhere not of your business" I nodded and left inside the house. "So how was your day?" Jin asked. "It was really fun until his ex came and ruined it. Also who is his ex?" Jin looked shocked but stayed silent. "Ugh! (Ugh!😏) why does not one in this house answers my questions?!" I left to my bedroom mad and cried out of anger.
*TIME SKIP*
I woke up hearing some noises. I check the time it was 3:00am. I went to the kitchen scared but hide when I saw Jin and Jungkook talking. "Why are you aways like this?! Gets drunks when you see her!? Why can't you just get over her?! Can't you see their other people out there!?" Jin said angry. "I-I just can't I. Love her. I-I what to forget about h-her but I don't know who will want me!?" Jungkook said back crying? "I what you!" I said getting up without knowing. "You what me?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. i just nodded. "Come here then" I went to him. He carried me too his bedroom and let's just say it was crazy and my first time.
*THE NEXT DAY*
JIMIN'S P.O.V
"Why the hell are you on my bed?! And why are you both naked?!?"
*END OF CHAPTER*
________________________________________
So umm hi long time. But I just found out this place does have WIFI but got it yesterday and wanted to update!😁 Sorry for the long wait! Hope you like it!💜💜💜