The End

JIMIN'S P.O.V
I heard my bathroom door opening. I was going to hide the test but it was too late Jungkook opened the door and I hide them back of me. "What are you hiding let me see" "No your gonna regret it!" "I don't care show me!" He grab them from me. "Y-Your pregnant?" I just nodded. "Wait don't tell me it's mine isn't it?" I just nodded again. "This can't be I'm getting married in two days!" "Don't worry just let me leave this place and you will never see me again and this baby" "No I don't wanna lose my baby" "I'm still getting married but you better keep the baby. I will work this I can she him or her in the weekends!" "Ok" I said as I was getting out. But he touches my belly.
"Oh baby Jeon I can't wait to see you let's just hope you don't turn out like your mom." "Jungkook please stop. I'm tired of you insulting me over and over again. Just please get it over" "Hi daddy and Diminie why are you yelling you guys woke me up from my nap" "Oh sorry it's just that your going to have a brother or sister" "Really?? I always wanted one" said Jungmin as he went to my belly and started kissing it. "Daddy are you still getting married to that woman?" "Yes son" "But daddy she treats me bad look that this marks there from her!" He said. I look and he had busies all over his arms. How did I not noticed this sooner? Jungkook looked angry. "I will be back" he said.
*TIME SKIP*
Jungkook came back. "So I can't cancel the wedding but i did break up with her so Jimin you have to marry me now" Wait am I hearing right I have to marry him?!? "Yahoo! My daddy and Diminie are getting married seems like my wish did came true!" Said Diminie with his cute little dance. "Jungkook-" I was stopped by a kiss in the lips. "You have no idea how much I miss you my Diminie" I giggled and kissed him back.
*THE END*
__________________________________________
I really didn't what to finish this book but I did!!! Hope you liked the ending!!!💜💜💜