In between?

JIMIN'S P.O.V
D-did I just hear right? "What that's nonsense we haven't been with each other for 5 years!" "Oh you don't believe me ok then tell him how old he is!" "Hey kid how old are?" "3-3 years old" "But the last time we had s*x was in-" then Jungkook's eyes widened. "Told you. So they like kick us out of our house since we don't have money and since your the dad you have to also take care of this kid" "I don't believe you but just to make sure. The kid stays and you leave" "n-no I want my m-mommy with m-me" said the kid. "Fine. You can also stay" then Jungkook's ex (her name is Linda) and "his" kid came in with their stuff. "Hey kid what is your name?" Asked Jungkook "Jungmin" "oh such a cute name!" Jungkook said. I just stayed silent. I looked at my phone. 7:20am. GOT7 always come early and good thing I haven't told them not to pick me up anymore. I don't want Jungkook to take me to school. "Hey Jungkook I will be leaving now. You don't have to take me some friends will. Have fun with your son" I said showing a fake smile. The left before he said something. "Hi jiminie." GOT7 said. I just nodded fighting tears. "Hey is something wrong?" That's when I let out all my tears. And told them everything. "Aww Jimin it will be fine." I just nodded and didn't want school to end. "Hey Jiminie is everything ok?" I just nodded as Hongjoong gave me a tightly hug.
*TIME SKIP*
"Hey Jimin we have to stay after school. Sorry we can't take you home" "it's ok guys have fun" I was about to start walking home when Hongjoong stopped me. "Hey Jimin I know your dating Jungkook but if you want to I can bring you home them to make you feel better I know a great ice cream place If you want to go" "of course" I said. We went to his car. And he drove to the ice cream place we both got our ice cream and stayed at the place for some minutes until I saw the time. "Hey Hongjoong is it ok if we go know it's getting late" he nodded and drop me off. "Bye jiminie see you tomorrow!" I waved goodbye too. "Why did you come this time? School end at 4 and your here at 6" "I had something to do" "Ok but next time tell me I was worried" He was going for a kiss in the lips but I moved my face and he kissed my cheek. "Babe are you ok?" "Yes just that school was stressful today" "hey Jungkook I'm going somewhere probably won't be back until tomorrow so take care of Jungmin" said Linda. He just nodded. Then Jungmin came. "M-mommy where are you? M-mommy?" He was about to cry but Jungkook carried him. "Don't worry baby Mommy went to do something but you have Daddy now what if we go play with you toys?" He nodded excitedly. "Y-yes please daddy" "hey Jimin come join us" I just nodded and went with them. They started playing as I just watched. "Hey Jungkook I'm going to sleep now" then left my my room and locked my door.
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
Jimin has been acting weird since this morning I think it's because of my kid. Guess I need to have a talk with him.
JIMIN'S P.O.V
I woke up and got ready for school

"Hey Jimin can you please not go to school today to take care of Jungmin for me? Please his mom didn't come back and I have to go to work today there's a very important meeting" "don't worry it's ok I wouldn't go" I told Jungkook

"Hey Jimin can you please not go to school today to take care of Jungmin for me? Please his mom didn't come back and I have to go to work today there's a very important meeting" "don't worry it's ok I wouldn't go" I told Jungkook. "Oh thank you babe" he was going to kiss me but I moved. "Bye" I told him as I went to Jungmin's room. He was crying. "Oh Jungmin don't cry I'm here" I carried him and calm him down. "I w-ant my mommy and daddy" "There are work sweetie. They will be back soon today your will with Jiminie" "Diminie?" "No Jiminie" "Diminie!" I giggled he is cute. I change his diaper. We ate breakfast and I started coloring with him because he wanted to. I saw him color a family. "What does this mean?" I asked him. "T-This is my w-wish. I-I what mommy and daddy to be t-together. So we can be a f-family again" that made me think. Am I in between his family getting back together? Since I'm with Jungkook? I was still thinking when I got a call. "Hey Jungmin I will be back." He nodded
3rd PERSON P.O.V
"But I want you to be my mommy" said Jungmin to jimin but in a whisper. That Jimin didn't even notice being busy with the call.
*END OF CHAPTER*
______________________________________________
Probably going to update again later 😏