Idk what to call this chapter

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"Oh honey look there facing each other" *FLASH* Jungkook and I woke up at the same time looking at each other. Jungkook was shocked. He was about to throw me off the bed but then I think he remembered we are faking so he pulled me closer and kissed me! "Good morning baby" "Good morning Jungkook" "Hey you know we're here too" both of Jungkook's parents said. I was red. I hid under the blanket. "Aww Jiminie your so cute" "I swear I want grandchildren like you" his parents said. "Well son we just wanted to say goodbye we are leaving" we said are goodbyes too and went we heard the door close. Jungkook pushes me off his bed. "Ugh you start cleaning also clean my bed you got it dirty also keep the pjs. I need a shower"
He left to take a shower and I got his bed sheets to wash them. Going downstairs not being able to see I almost fell down but someone caught me. "Watch were your walking"

 "Watch were your walking"

Wow. Handsome. "S-sorry" and he helped me wash the sheets. "So I'm Yoongi you are?" "P-ark jimin" "well Jimin. Are you the maid Jungkook was talking about?" He talks about me? "I don't know" "We'll Jimin it was nice to meet you I hope we see each other again" then he left to Jungkook's room.
*TIME SKIP*
I was just taking a little break. Jin is cooking. Taehyung is with Yoongi somewhere. "What the floor do you think your doing who let you have a break?" I turned around it was Jungkook. " I'm sorry" "Jungkook leave the poor kid alone he has been cleaning non stop and hasn't even eaten something" I was starting to feel a little dizzy. "Jin No he is my maid for a reason to clean my house " "Ok, but at least let Jiminie be able to go outside or places" "No" "Jeon Jungkook do you know what that isn't a question now you have to let him go out!" "But-" "No buts. Jimin starting today you can go out"  "ok" I said quickly. I'm not feeling well. I was going to my room. But I was to weak I feel on top of Jungkook and everything went black.
*END OF CHAPTER*
____________________________________________
Sorry for the boring chapter but maybe later on today I will post a new book where jk is bottom and Jm top👀