Park

JIMIN'S P.O.V
Jungmin is sleeping after playing with Jungkook and I. I went to my room and it was still the same. I got out but Jungkook was in the living room. "Where do you think your going?" He said in a cold tone. "T-to the park" I answered. "I don't believe you" "Then come with me" He just got up and went with me. "Ok then let's go" he said looking emotionless. "Jin take care of Jungmin" he said. And we left it was pretty awkward. We didn't even talk to each on the way to the park. But when we arrived some group of guys where giving me looks. Jungkook got mad so he hold my waist tightly. "Don't get the wrong idea" he said as I nod. "S-so how's life?" I asked him. "I don't know I had a boyfriend who I loved with all my heart for him just to stab it like it meant nothing to him. So my life had been great and yours?" Why does he always has to hurt me like that? "It's been ok just left my boyfriend for his kid to be happy with his family again but I didn't know he meant me to be his mom since I got a call" "Jungkook I think it might be better if forget about each other. It's unhealthy" "No" he sad as he dragged me to a river. "But Jungkook-" "Don't talk" he said as he hugged me tightly and started crying. "W-why did you do this to me huh?"
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I ignored what Jimin said to me. But now it's my turn. Time for revenge. *Smirk*
*END OF CHAPTER*