Change

JIMIN'S P.O.V
I woke up to Jungkook holding my hand. "W-what happened?" I asked not remembering nothing. "You fell and hit your head" "Oh- what time is it?" "Well it's 7:00am" "Don't you have work?" "Yes, but I didn't go but now that I see your fine. I will be leaving now also your break is over get to work" Jungkook said as he stood up and left me alone like always. I closed my eyes for some minutes. Until I was getting flashbacks of what actually happen. Oh it was making me mad and tried of being nice.  Seems like I have to change. No I wanna change. I got up went to my bedroom and took a shower as the start of my change. *Smirk*

"Wow park

"Wow park." I told myself. As I got out of my room I grab my phone called GOT7 if they want to hang out which they said of course too. "Where do you think your going?" Jin asked. "No of your business" and I  left. I got pick up from GOT7. "Where are we going?" "To school to sign you up because we noticed you don't go" said Jinyoung. "And we can spend more time with each other!" Said BamBam. I nodded because I actually want to go to school again. When we arrived to their school we went to the office and signed me up! "Ok, Mr. Park your in luck school is about to start. Here are your classes you may go now before it's too late" I nodded and left with GOT7. My first period is art and I have it with mark and Jackson. "One seems like we have a new student here. Can you please introduce yourself" "Hello I'm Park Jimin." "Ok good you can sit next to hongjoong"

" "Ok good you can sit next to hongjoong"

He raised his hand. No to bad looking if you ask me. Also mark and Jackson sit behind me! "Hello I'm Hongjoong. Hope we can be more than friends *smirk*" I giggled and give him a note with my number on it. You know to his wish come true.
*TIME SKIP*
School is over it's 4:00pm and GOT7 are bring me home right now. I act least have one GOT7 member in my classes which is good so I'm not alone. I got a text message.
Unknown
Hey cutie.             
Jimin
Who is this again?
Unknown
It's me the one in your first period😏
Jimin
Oh its you daddy ☺️
Why not tease him. The rest way home we texted each other. "Jimin where here" "Already?" I said with a pout. "Don't worry we will be back for you Tomorrow morning. Remember be ready at 7:30" Jinyoung told me. I nodded and said goodbye to everyone. When I opened the door home let's just say frick. "What you mean you let him go out without telling you?!?" Jungkook asked angry. Until he turned around and saw me. "What the frick did I tell you? Your break is over you have to be here and clean!" "Dam clam down mom I swear you have to go to anger management" "what did you just talk back to me?" "Yes I did and what are you going to do about huh nothing? Ok, know stop wasting my time I'm tried" I said as I was leaving to my bedroom and locked myself inside.
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
What just happened?!? I was to shock to say something or even move. Did Jimin change? Oh I hope not because I'm not liking it one bit.
*END OF CHAPTER*
________________________________________
Any thoughts of how this book is going?