Break Up

JIMIN'S P.O.V
I woke up to Jackson calling me telling me they canceled school today. Also to Jungkook Hugging me. "Oh baby how many times do I have to tell you I don't like it when you talk to other guys seems like I need to teach you a lesson now *smirk*"
*TIME SKIP*
After my "lesson" we both took a shower together. He also canceled his work today to hang out with me and Jungmin.

But I want so alone time with a friend so I can get over Jungkook

But I want so alone time with a friend so I can get over Jungkook. "So today I have our day plan out we are going to the park then ice cream place then the fair!" "Hey Jungkook is it ok if you guys go with Linda instead? I have plans with a friend." "who?" "I can tell you would not like it ok? So bye" I was about to leave but he grab my waist harshly. I tried not to show the pain because Jungmin is here. "Who?" He asked again. "H-Hongjoong" "Daddy I-I really want Diminie to come but if he has something to say then let him go" that made me sad. "Fine I will go with you guys but Linda better go and I will leave you guys at the ice cream shop" Then I went with Jungmin and whispered "So you can go to the fair as a family" with a sad smile. "B-but-" I didn't let Jungmin finish as I got up. Then Linda came all pretty up

(For this FF pretend Lisa is Linda thank you)"Let go then" said Jungkook and we all went to the park

"Let go then" said Jungkook and we all went to the park. Jungmin was playing with all of us until he got tried and want to go to the ice cream place. I saw Hongjoong with his boyfriend and a guy friend. He isn't bad looking. Ok, I'm going to be honest the real reason to Hangout with Hongjoong was to meet one of his friends to see if that can help me get over Jungkook. "Bye guys have fun" I said as I went with Hongjoong. "Oh Jimin you made it." "Of course I did" "Ok so this is my boyfriend as you know and this is my friend Lucas"

" "Of course I did" "Ok so this is my boyfriend as you know and this is my friend Lucas"

"Oh h-hi I'm jimin" I said as he checked me out. "Ok we will back with the ice cream" said Hongjoong and left with his boyfriend. Great. "So why did you want to meet me?" "T-to see if I can get over my e-" "Diminie. Daddy wanted me to give you this" Jungmin gave me a note. That said Oh baby what are you doing over there with that Guy I swear I saw him check you out if he doesn't stop flirting with you I swear I will go there and kill him with my bare hands
I turned around and looked at Jungkook. He had his angry glare which to be honest it's hot as f*ck. "Oh you got something right there. Let me get it" Said Lucas as he touch my face. "Oh your skin is so soft and your cheeks are the cutest I just what to pinch them and kiss them oh wait I should." Before I can back away he grab them and kissed them. I was a blushing mess. "Oh excuse me sir but can you please let go of my boyfriend-" "I break up with you" I told Jungkook he looked shocked. "Y-Your joking right?!?" "No as a matter of fact. I'm cheating on you with him" I said as I sat on Lucas lap and kiss his lips hard. I thought Jungkook was going to leave. But no he pulled me away from Lucas and carried me home with Jungmin and Linda. I was kicking and punching Jungkook to let me go but stopped when I saw Jungmin scared in his mom's arms. When we arrived home. Jungmin and his mom went to his room to play and Jungkook brought us to his room. A sound proof room. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL OF ABOUT?!?" "I-I DONT LOVE YOU AND NEVER DID I JUST USED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND GIFTS BUT NOW IM TRIED OF YOU" "J-Jimin you can't do this too please tell me it's a nightmare please" he said as he fall to the ground. "I break up with you and don't worry you will never see me again I'm leaving" I said as I got out his room and left to mine. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and cried until I couldn't anymore.
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
I-I can't believe I have been fooled again. I couldn't take it anymore I got out my room and got all the beer and wine in my house and drink it all.
*END OS CHAPTER*