Revenge

Sorry but this revenge really sucks sorry!
JIMIN'S P.O.V
It's been a week since and Jungkook has been so nice to as if he forgot everything! We are still not dating again but are talking. "Hey Diminie can you play with me a daddy?" "Sure" We player until Jungmin was getting sleepy so we put him to bed and left the room. "Hey why don't you say we go for a walk?" "Sure of course" We left walking to the park until I bumped in to someone. "Sorry- jungkookie! I miss you!" "Oh babe *kiss* I miss you too this is my friend Jimin" "Oh hi Jimin I'm Jungkook's fiancé" WAIT WHAT?!?! "Oh hi I'm Jimin" Then they left me. Wow just great when I though I would have a chance again I don't. That really hurts. I went back home. Hours pass by until Jungkook came back. "You really though you had a chance with me after what you done?" He said chuckling. "Well I knew you want me back but it's too late you slut about being nice to you? I just wanted to make you fall even more. For it to be more painful." I couldn't take it anymore. I was leaving to my room until he pushed me to a wall. "Listen here Park I never loved you and never wi-" I stopped him with a kiss. "Oh your gonna regret this Park" he dragged me to my room and let's just say things got hot really hot.
*1 week later*
I wasn't feeling well. So I did sided to have a pregnancy test you know to be sure. I brought it. Took it and it was

Positive

I'm pregnant with Jungkook's babe and his getting married in 2 days.
*END OF CHAPTER*
__________________________________________
Please if you guys can check out my new book possessive. It will reallymean so much for me but you don't have too!💜💜💜